thirty bees forum

[Free Module] Send Review Request

SLiCK_303

I have Number of products = 0 (all), since I would like all products in the review request and typically my orders don't go beyond 10-15 products.

Also, since an order will always have some products, I am not sure if the cond ition in the above post ever will be met.

I suspect the template got screwed, let me refresh it from the zip and update it once more.

New version out, with above bugfix. Just install over your current version. (thanks @Chandra for the bug report). Or, you could change that line like I asked @Chandra to do, either way. This only affects people that set Number of products to 0.

New version released. This one has a little better hints (and I mean little). Also it fixes some logic so you can pick 0 for either Send after or Send before. This way you can pick 0 on Send after, and it will send emails, that hit your picked order state/s, today. Also you can set Send before to 0, so it will send requests for all your orders, not just ones that are say, 30 days old. I don't necessarily think you should set Send before to 0, as it will send out a LOT of emails that way, but you do as you wish. I think I'm making it more confusing by trying to explain it, I think you know what I mean, by setting these options to 0..... ;)

I released a new version. It changes the main sql statement to use dateupd instead of dateadd. That way it looks at the last time you changed the state of the order, instead of when it was created. As the last couple versions have changed the logic of the module, I recommend everyone updates to this version.

I released a new version. For all of you that use Genzo_Krona Loyalty module, I have added a new email that ties into it, stating how many points a user will get when they submit a review. Maybe it will add more incentive to post a review, knowing a person will gain loyalty points for it. The idea, as well as the German translation are thanks to @colorful-ant.

Well, I released another version. I added a setting for the Krona/Revws action, so you can pick which one of the two (reviewcreated or reviewapproved) to use. I figured it was better this way, so a person doesn't need to modify my module to make it work with his/her setup.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@SLiCK303 Hi, Two feature suggestions :smilingfacewithsmiling_eyes: 1. make module gdpr complaint 2. Add option to send meial based on delivery status. Eg send email 1 day after delivery status is "Delivered" Can be usefull as not all packages are delivered after the same dasy

Kind Regars

@SLiCK_303 1. Realy sorry to hear that. I thought it would be easy to do as (I think) is only need to add the psgdpr hooks. We only need to know when the email is send. As I don't see it collecting emails itself. Mainly just as mailalerts does. 2. Yeah missed that option in the screenshot :-)