thirty bees forum

Templates

gluhicom

Hi gluhicom,

The best theme to use with thirty bees in my opinion is Panda theme: https://www.sunnytoo.com/product/panda-creative-responsive-prestashop-theme

It works great with thirty bees, can be easily modified to your needs, and has a lot of future + the support is exceptional 🙂

You can see our website that is based on panda theme : www.unicae-shop.dk

3 hours ago, unica e-shop said:

Hi gluhicom,

The best theme to use with thirty bees in my opinion is Panda theme: https://www.sunnytoo.com/product/panda-creative-responsive-prestashop-theme

It works great with thirty bees, can be easily modified to your needs, and has a lot of future + the support is exceptional 🙂

You can see our website that is based on panda theme : www.unicae-shop.dk

Do you have the 1 page checkout for this ,if so is it any good 

Thanks

For same reason (advanced payment shipping issue) i'm not using native OPC checkout.

But have therefore shrinked default 5 steps into 3 steps checkout.

1st step - page cart summary.

2nd step login which reloads to 2nd step address &carrier

3rd step payment with cartsummary and no quantity change option to disable issues with Advanced payment and over range carrier issue.

Only small override is needed for OrderController.php (so that address page reads the carrier) and change of order-steps.tpl

@AndyC are you using TB 1.08? Becouse i had the same issue, but when i contacted the panda developer he helped solve it, so it did work agian.

@toplakd I Like your approce and would really like to implement it on our store, but i since i dont have programming skills, could you please a post full descrption of how to it, maybe in the member blogs, so more people can benefit from it. Because it is a very nice way of doing it.

We have used Knowband OPC and presteam OPC with the panda theme.

TB 1.08 seemed to break knowband but they have now fixed it and upgraded to 5.06 version. All seems to be well now But while they were fixing that I tried the prestateam one and it is fab

https://www.presteamshop.com/en/modules-prestashop/one-page-checkout-prestashop.html

Both support teams have been excellent to help with our specific needs, and also done small alterations as part of the general support. For example they have embedded the crafty clicks address lookup module for us, and put the current stock level of items in the cart

Impressed with both, but I think we are sticking with presteams now

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AndyC said:

Had a look and there is indeed a update, will give it s shot this weekend , I gather it is just an un-install and reinstall

Not sure, perhaps even install over the top. 

because it was not working I contact them and they did the update so not sure what was involved