thirty bees forum

Impossible to save modification in product

Pilou

19 minutes ago, x97wehner said:

I have this same issue. Regardless of browser. Seems to be a bug perhaps? Tested on both 1.1.0 stable as well as 1.1.x bleeding edge. Same result

Works fine for most of us....  I'd guess its an override issue, or a module installed its not liking.  Have you tried a clean install of 1.1.0 and see if you can edit products then?  If you have a clean install, and it is still not working, its a server issue.  But I assume both of you did a migration to tb?...

Just now, SLiCK_303 said:

Works fine for most of us....  I'd guess its an override issue, or a module installed its not liking.  Have you tried a clean install of 1.1.0 and see if you can edit products then?  If you have a clean install, and it is still not working, its a server issue.  But I assume both of you did a migration to tb?...

Yes. was a migration. I'll check the modules.

13 minutes ago, SLiCK_303 said:

Disabled all overrides and modules via advanced parameters>>performance. Still no change. Get the neverending spooling on save buttons making it impossible to edit a record.

I just can't think what would have caused this. They only changes I've made to my shop have been the core updater changes in the past 3 months. I have made product updates during that time and didn't have this issue. I've tried rolling back to 1.0.8 to test that and still have the same problem.

Edited by x97wehner

15 minutes ago, x97wehner said:

Also, I have fresh OOB instance of TB setup as well. I just check that and I'm having the same issue there. Does that help identify what the issue could be?

15 minutes ago, x97wehner said:

Also, I have fresh OOB instance of TB setup as well. I just check that and I'm having the same issue there. Does that help identify what the issue could be?

Now to really throw some confusion in. I just setup a new subdomain and installed a fresh copy of TB via softaculous. It works fine there. I have no idea how to fix this.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:29 AM, Pilou said:
Hello,

I still have a problem with the "Save" and "Save and Stay" buttons that run without saving the changes.

I now have a message that appears:

rDhv4fD.jpg

And this is not a virtual product ...

Can you please help me ?

this is when you are creating a new product, or editing one?

4 hours ago, SLiCK_303 said:

Can you get to all the tabs on the left side of the screen while you are editing a product, or is there one that is blank, or something...?

Just did a fresh install, migrated data, onto a separate domain and it's doing it there now as well.

Hi Slick_303,

Thanks for your answers.

Always the same error.

I tried to disable overrides but i changed nothing. I think I do not have overrides.

In the console(F12 in Chrome), I have some red lines in Network, XHR:

like this one :

https://domaine.com/adminxxxxx/index.php?controller=AdminProducts&token=1cde86543fce9cd47906f6b79c6b0137&id_product=35&action=Associations&updateproduct&ajax=1&rand=1570770887616&_=1570770887276

or this one:

https://domaine.com/adminxxxxx/index.php?controller=AdminProducts&token=1cde86543fce9cd47906f6b79c6b0137&id_product=35&action=Quantities&updateproduct&ajax=1&rand=1570770887744&_=1570770887279

ps: sorry for my poor english, my mother language is french...

Edited by Pilou

• 2 weeks later...

Are you guys still having issues with product edits, and the save button spinning forever?  If so, are you running the latest 1.1.x bleeding edge, because issues are arrising with the new products.js file.  As of this post it breaks things, so revert back to your old files, via your latest working /(admindir)/CoreUpdaterBackup-whateverdateworkedstill.  Make sure to clear your cache on the site, delete /cache/class_index.php, AND clear your browser cache after words.

This problem has been reported on github by @datakick already... https://github.com/thirtybees/thirtybees/issues/1079

27 minutes ago, Pilou said:

Hi slick,

What do you mean by bleeding edge ?
I use Tb 1.1.0.

well, i'd say most people think that if you are going to run the release of 1.1.0, that you should just be on 1.1.x Bleeding Edge (meaning the very latest code on github), as it has a boat load of fixes.  However in this case it broke something, and thats why some people dont use bleeding edge, cause on rare occasion something breaks.

Since you are not on bleeding edge, the 'fix' I proposed above will not help you.  sorry.

Is this your production site that is having problems running 1.1.0, or is this a test site?

I do suggest you wait a day or two, untill the correct fix is on github, and then upgrade to 1.1.x Bleeding Edge via the coreupdater.  There are many fixes from 1.1.0 and fixes for Niara.

• Like 1

Well, the ever-spinning buttons bug is specific to 1.1.x. The fix is on the way , it just needs to be integrated into 1.1.x (@Traumflug ?)

Regarding the alert box -- it looks like your server can't handle multiple simultaneous connection. Thirtybees trigger ajax call for every tab on product page, some of them run in parallel. Your server answered with error code 503, which looks like it can't handle multiple connection. Are you testing this on localhost?

Hi datakick,

Thank you for your answer.
No, I run it on PlanetHoster.

As you can see before, I had this bug before updating to 1.1.x
I was just thinking it was already resolved.

Sometimes, when I clean the cache, it works, I can save the product modification.

Can it be a cache problem ?

47 minutes ago, Pilou said:

Can it be a cache problem ?

No, it's server problem.

A 503 Service Unavailable Error is an HTTP response status code indicating that a server is temporarily unable to handle the request. This may be due to the server being overloaded or down for maintenance.

If you can overload your server just by opening product page and triggering couple of parallel ajax requests, you should consider switching hosting provider