thirty bees forum

[solved] AGB im Checkout nicht anwählbar

Landmücke

Question

Hallo Leute,

Wechsle gerade von Prestashop auf therty bees.

Habe therty bees 1.1.0 neu installiert (keinen Prestashop updated) mit Modul Europäische Rechtssicherheit v3.1.3 - von thirty bees.

Bei einer ersten Testbestellung war alles ok.

Jetzt ist plötzlich die checkbox zur Bestätigung der AGB ist nicht mehr vorhanden.

Kann nicht mehr ausgewählt werden. Somit auch die Bestellung nicht mehr abgeschlossen werden.

Wenn ich das Modul Europäische Rechtssicherheit v3.1.3 - von deinstalliere ist die checkbox wieder da und eine Bestellung ist wieder möglich.

Einstellungen im Modul oder in der Voreinstellungen - Bestellung - Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen JA / NEIN ändern nichts.

Ist das Problem bekannt? Gibt es eine Abhilfe?

ENGLISCH

Switching from Prestashop to therty bees.

I reinstalled therty bees 1.1.0 (no Prestashop updated) with module European legal security v3.1.3 - by thirty bees.

Everything was ok with a first test order.

Now suddenly the checkbox to confirm the terms and conditions is no longer available.

Can no longer be selected. This means that the order can no longer be completed.

When I uninstall the European Legal Security v3.1.3 - from checkbox is back and an order is possible again.

Settings in the module or in the default settings - order - general terms and conditions YES / NO do not change anything.

Do you know the problem? Is there a remedy?

Edited by Landmücke

When i copy this from my page to here then this box is visible. On my page it is not visible, but the text "I agree to the terms of service and will adhere to them unconditionally." is acting like checkbox. At least it is so on my page. Below is visible how this should look and in real life there is no checkbox, but text is acting like checkbox, when You click on this text the page gives you payment possibility. If You click second time then page is acting like you disagreed and removes the payment possibility.

Terms and Conditions

I agree to the terms of service and will adhere to them unconditionally. (Read the Terms of Service).

Edited by led24ee
Weird, befor submit this answer tere was checkbox visible.

I don't understand from where you copied what to where. here in your example text there is no checkbox.

Think that doesn't matter too much.

You say that when the customer clicks on the link, it's like selecting the check box. Even if that works, 99% won't click the link, just skip it. For me it is also not possible if I call up the terms and conditions beforehand.

Hi,  seems that the 1.1.0 version does have some of these 'cosmetical' problems until know.   Maybe you can use the 1.0.8 version, this is without problems and you can easily upgrade to 1.1.0 in a few time when everything goes smooth with the newest version.

The 1.0.8  is not an old one,  it is the normal stable version and a lot of people use it. 

have now found out why the check box is not displayed.

In the nira template I found the following setting in global.css

input[type="checkbox"], input[type="radio"] {
  position: absolute;
  right: 9000px;
}

The value right: 9000px; shifts in completely out of the field of view of the screen.

5 hours ago, Traumflug said:

Shifting checkboxes out of the way is intentional. Their appearance is hard to change, so they get moved out of view and replaced with some icon in the visible area. Usually this works fine, unless CSS breaks.

??? Whatever this means, in my view neither a checkbox (not legally required) nor this shifting makes any sense. A text field with links to terms of trade and privacy policy would be sufficient and much easier to handle.

Pardon. I thought I'm talking here to people with some knowledge in CSS.

Here's a snapshot of this area with developer tools open, theme is Niara:

1196039658_Bildschirmfotovom2019-12-2820-38-22.png.44abc9d40ce4aafac3c5d037512fe79a.png

As one can see in the lower half of the screenshot, there is a HTML input element of type 'checkbox'. The blue line marked in the list of HTML elements is also the element marked on the web page in the upper half. As one can see, the checkbox visible on the web page is not the HTML input, but a SPAN:before element. This technique is called 'overlay', AFAIK.

The setup shown in the screenshot works, of course.

@Occam

@Landmücke Und jetzt noch mal bitte auf Deutsch, denn - sei mir nicht böse - ich habe absolut nicht verstanden, worum es dir genau geht. 

Für mich hat sich das Problem erst mal erledigt. Gewesen war das folgende Problem im Bestellprozess.

Nach der Erstinstallation war alles noch ok.
Dann habe ich das Modul "Europäische Rechtssicherheit v3.1.3 - von thirty bees" installiert

Danach fehlte das Kontrollkästchen zur Bestätigung der AGB!!
Dabei spielt es keine Rolle, wie oft erwähnt, das es rechtlich nicht notwendig ist die AGB zu bestätigen!

Wenn in der jetzigen Programmierung das abhacken des Kontrollkästchens erforderlich ist.
(Ich habe zumindest im BACKEND nichts zum deaktivieren der Auswahlpflicht gefunden.)

Das heißt, der Kunde bleibt bei der Fehlermeldung "Sie müssen erst die allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen akzeptieren, um fortzufahren." hängen und hat keine Möglichkeit den Bestellprozess zu Beenden. 100% Kundenausfall!

Dann habe ich festgestellt, das Kontrollkästchens in der global.css mit

}

aus dem Bildschirmbereich verschoben wird.
Habe dann die Positionsdaten so angepasst, das sie für mich vorerst ein mal funktionieren.

Das Hauptproblem scheint einfach die Inkompatibilität des Niara-Themes mit dem Modul Europäische Rechtssicherheit (AdvancedEUCompliance) zu sein. Möglicherweise liegt es aber auch an thirty bees 1.1.0.

The main problem seems to be simply the incompatibility of the Niara theme with the AdvancedEUCompliance module. However, it may also be related to thirty bees 1.1.0.

1. thirty bees 1.1.0 without AEUC. Checkbox is visible (though without a headline):

image.thumb.png.5c7b902e2103c6e16bb877e315a94eaf.png

2. thirty bees 1.1.0 with activated AEUC. Checkbox has vanished (but the headline reappears):

image.png.57e3d6e7e5e11099566f3d2c76ff5117.png

3. thirty bees 1.1.0 with activated AEUC and a compliant theme (Transformer). Checkbox is visible:

image.png.080337509546534fa1b37a7bdf1f7e56.png

Edited by Occam

2 hours ago, Landmücke said:

Wenn in der jetzigen Programmierung das abhacken des Kontrollkästchens erforderlich ist.
(Ich habe zumindest im BACKEND nichts zum deaktivieren der Auswahlpflicht gefunden.)

Nein, das wirst du auch nicht.

2 hours ago, Landmücke said:

Dann habe ich festgestellt, das Kontrollkästchens in der global.css mit

}

aus dem Bildschirmbereich verschoben wird.
Habe dann die Positionsdaten so angepasst, das sie für mich vorerst ein mal funktionieren.

Es geht bei Nutzung des Niara-Themes einfacher, wenn du direkt AEUC anpasst. Dann kannst du sogar zwei Fliegen mit einer Klappe schlagen, weil der Kunde nicht mal mehr klicken muss.

1. Öffne die Datei modules/advancedeucompliance/views/templates/hook/hookOverrideTOSDisplay.tpl
  2. Ändere Zeile 33 von
    <input type="checkbox" name="cgv" id="cgv" value="1" {if isset($checkedTOS) && $checkedTOS}checked="checked"{/if}/>

zu

<input type="checkbox" name="cgv" id="cgv" value="1" checked="checked"/>

Anschließend in den AEUC-Moduleinstellungen nochmal den rechtsicheren Checkout speichern, weil thirty bees 1.1.0 etwas träge ist mit dem Aktualisieren. Das war's auch schon.

Ee .... This is marked as solved. What is solution ? I have TB 1.1.1 with Niara and there is still no checkbox visible. I also couldn't find value 9000 in file (themese/niara/css/) global.css   Also this is not solution to mark this box checked like this is in previous post.

51 minutes ago, colorful-ant said:

ich hatte ebenfalls das gleiche problem.

mir fehlte im text der link zur widerrufsbelehrung. im modul aeuc habe ich die widerrufsbelehrung zur agb hinzugfügt/aktiviert und schon war die checkbox sichtbar.

Can You be more specific ? Where exactly You put this ?

1 hour ago, led24ee said:

Could this this error message help solve the problem ?

Definitely not! It's not an error, just a warning of PHP 7, only displayed in debug mode. To avoid this you can change those issues for PHP 7.0 to 7.2 to:

if (is_array($thisvariable) || $thisvariable instanceof Countable)

or

is_array($thisvariable) && count($thisvariable)

If your server uses a newer PHP release like PHP 7.3, change the statement count() just to is_countable().

So there is almost 2 year and still zero solution. Yes, there is checkbox in dev version, but for client there isn't any visible checkbox. Does somebody know what need to be change that this checkbox appears ? At the moment only solution is disable AEUC module.