thirty bees forum

Broken carrier setup

led24ee

Question

14 answers to this question

If I look in SQL table "carrier" then I see many of them. There is carrier name, weight, depth, tracking page etc. If I look SQL table "warehouse_carrier" then i suppose there are carriers which is active. But both table have also column "carrier_id" and they don't match. So if in table "carrier" is active carrier with id 4, then this is not in table "warehouse_carrier". Is this normal ?

Well, finally I removed them all. And then I set up new carrier without any limit. I gave this carrier access to all (all categories, all warehouses, all customer groups, all countries) and still NO carrier. I'm not sure anymore will I continue with TB. If this can be my mistake (whatever I'm doing wrong) or not but this is really frustrating.

3 minutes ago, led24ee said:

Well, finally I removed them all. And then I set up new carrier without any limit. I gave this carrier access to all (all categories, all warehouses, all customer groups, all countries) and still NO carrier. I'm not sure anymore will I continue with TB. If this can be my mistake (whatever I'm doing wrong) or not but this is really frustrating.

Oh I have seen multiple guys giving up prestashop because of carrier setup. I have you tried to disable all overrides & external modules int the settings? This is quite useful to understand the issue.

Well. At least on carrier is back when ASM is disabled. I go thru all the steps to find out why there is only one carrier back and not all of them. Looks like the sun is shining again (yes, yes, it is almost midnight here) And now all looks good. So at the moment Advanced Stock Management didn't know exactly what he was supposed to do.

Edited by led24ee
  • Like 1