Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alan

Error when creating new category

Question

When I go to add a new category I receive the following error:

Notice on line 638 in file /home/artworld/trial.artworldonline.co.uk/controllers/admin/AdminCategoriesController.php
[8] Undefined index: category

Notice on line 647 in file /home/artworld/trial.artworldonline.co.uk/controllers/admin/AdminCategoriesController.php
[8] Undefined index: medium

I have installed panda theme for thirty bees.

If I create, within preferences > images - category_default and medium_default then i don't get the error. 

This may be because I have copied my database over from prestashop website without panda theme.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thirtybees issue.png

4 answers to this question

I also have Panda but mine don't have the panda_ in front , they are like your last 2 .. ..Suppose you could try that and see what happens . Just remember to clear your Cache

Is there any real problem? Because this is just a Notice message and looks very harmless. You wouldn't see it, if you switch of debug mode.

1 hour ago, wakabayashi said:

Is there any real problem? Because this is just a Notice message and looks very harmless. You wouldn't see it, if you switch of debug mode.

Sorry, yes.  When debug mode is off and those extra categories aren't added i get the attached error.

Test category.png

And when those 2 categories are created, when I try to add Category Cover Image to an existing category or create a new category, it displays the following error: 

Test category 2.png