Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alan

Error when creating new category

Question

When I go to add a new category I receive the following error:

Notice on line 638 in file /home/artworld/trial.artworldonline.co.uk/controllers/admin/AdminCategoriesController.php
[8] Undefined index: category

Notice on line 647 in file /home/artworld/trial.artworldonline.co.uk/controllers/admin/AdminCategoriesController.php
[8] Undefined index: medium

I have installed panda theme for thirty bees.

If I create, within preferences > images - category_default and medium_default then i don't get the error. 

This may be because I have copied my database over from prestashop website without panda theme.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thirtybees issue.png

5 answers to this question

I also have Panda but mine don't have the panda_ in front , they are like your last 2 .. ..Suppose you could try that and see what happens . Just remember to clear your Cache

Is there any real problem? Because this is just a Notice message and looks very harmless. You wouldn't see it, if you switch of debug mode.

1 hour ago, wakabayashi said:

Is there any real problem? Because this is just a Notice message and looks very harmless. You wouldn't see it, if you switch of debug mode.

Sorry, yes.  When debug mode is off and those extra categories aren't added i get the attached error.

Test category.png

And when those 2 categories are created, when I try to add Category Cover Image to an existing category or create a new category, it displays the following error: 

Test category 2.png

Same error here as the original post. Not sure if it is actually Panda related though...
Now that it's more that one person that is experiencing this problem, maybe it would get looked into or seen as a 'real issue'?

Edited by Theo