thirty bees forum

pay what you want feature

Sigi

hey all there, 

I found a feature called "pay what you want" somewhere in the internet and thought that this might be a pretty nice feature for thirtybees too. So you can choose a product and, wonder, pay what you want. Just an idea for future development.....

13 hours ago, Traumflug said:

Well, set the product price to zero or to the minimum price, then add combinations with various price impacts.

Cool & Smart answer honestly 😎

Edited by Theo

I was also thinking of something like this. 

For example:

• 0 - We're out 10$
  • 5 - We're out 5$
  • 10 - Break even
  • 15 - We make a 5$ profit, after tax that's 2.5$. We need to sell X of these to pay an employee with a salary of Y.

And just seeing how customers react. Many variations possible. Would at least be interesting as a social experiment. 🙂

• Like 1

On 4/24/2020 at 2:51 AM, Traumflug said:

Well, set the product price to zero or to the minimum price, then add combinations with various price impacts.

actually this could work. But it is on me to do a lot of combinations to give the customer a selection. So if it would be a real "pay what you want" function, the customer could pay 1.19€ or 1.21 or 100.21 or what ever he likes.

Possible scenarios: a voucher, kind of product with not a lot of material worth but the paid money is to support something (e.g. a kindergarten or whatever) and so the customer can choose how much this is worth for him, or for somebody who wants to support a shop and his idea with money but has the possibility to pay more then the actually value of the product. Think there are more possibilities, as said just saw this and thought might be a cool feature for tb:)