thirty bees forum

Missing everything inside of <main>

fakku

Question

I don't know what's going on.. I installed thirtybees and it was working, was setting everything up and all of a sudden there's no content at all, only partial header and footer..

The link is https://shop.zona.cc/

I don't see anything in the server log files so i have no idea what might be causing this?

9 answers to this question

Installed another theme, perhaps? Quite a number of third party themes are broken the way they don't define which modules they want to work with. Accordingly, theme installation follows the (empty) list of declared modules and removes all front office modules declared by the previous theme.

To fix this one can edit the file 'config.xml' in the root of the theme. Copy in the list of modules from the default theme: https://github.com/thirtybees/community-theme-default/blob/1.1.x/config.xml#L57-L206 (line 57..206), this should reasonably match.

Then switch to another theme and back to the new theme to reset the new theme.

Another option is no not mess with config.xml and install all the wanted modules manually. The usual way in back office -> Modules & Services. Which modules? Well, see the list I linked above.

I didn't install any themes, nor did i disable core modules (it worked after i disabled non-essential ones). This happened after i messed with settings, i think it might be related to the language i installed?

Look into customer groups, and check modules restriction. There was a bug in 1.1.0 that would uncheck all modules when you re-saved the customer group. 

If you are on 1.1.0, I strongly suggest you use core updater to update to bleeding edge 1.1.x

• Thanks 1