thirty bees forum

trouble 500 error after smarty cache clear

RonGin

Question

11 answers to this question

Just now, RonGin said:

I have a 500 error after I tried to clear the cache in smarty application. Now I have no web page. I did this because some where I read that in order for the shipping company to appear on my site I had to clear smarty application.  What should I do? 

well....if you are talking about files in your /cache folder...  then i would completely delete the /cache folder, and reupload the one out of the 1.1.0 archive.

ok I replaced the old cache with the new 1.1.0 cache not I am getting this: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ErrorHandler' not found in /home/erbornb2/providencesilverco.com/config/config.inc.php:70 Stack trace: #0 /home/erbornb2/providencesilverco.com/index.php(32): require() #1 {main} thrown in /home/erbornb2/providencesilverco.com/config/config.inc.php on line 70

Hello I have deleted the class index php now I am getting the 

This page isn’t working

providencesilverco.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500
I tried going back a few day in the server but that is not working either?

Hello, I am sorry to say that this did not work. One question, you are saying to replace the index.php in the cache folder which I did. If you come up with anything else please let me know I don't want to start over again. By the way to all you have been helpful and I appreciated it.

As far as I know, the "index.php" file actually always has the same content.
Since Prestashop 1.5 I know that this file must be present in some folders.

The change ('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true) didn't help?
or delete or rename htaccess?

hmmmmm,
the only thing that I can think of as a beginner:
Was there a server update at the same time or was data changed or reset:
such as. php settings - timeout - and / or other necessary things that are necessary for the shop system

optional:
search via google:
prestashop "HTTP ERROR 500"

Well Good News My site is running? why  well that is interesting, I deleted the new cache folder and reinstated the old cache and wow, the site is working. Anyway I want to give everybody a great thank you and add a boy for all the help. Its been stress full. Have a good night.

• Like 2