thirty bees forum

Supply order management

Briljander

How do you take care of your supply orders?

I have been searching the net to find something that can give me suggestions with ordering points and also make it possible to accept incoming orders and autoupdate the stock.

I have found:

My Easy ERP: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/third-party-data-integrations-crm-erp/10863-my-easy-erp.html

Advanced Supply order Management: http://www.modulebuddy.com/product/return-manager/

But I haven't tried any of these two and the team behind the last one doesn't answer mails or messages at all.

What do you use and how do you handle supply order and incoming goods?

I have had bad expierence with this module developer too. Bought once a module from then. Some weeks lather I complaint, that it's not multistore ready. Got an answer like: "we will launch a new module in some days. This will be multistore ready. So you have to buy this one."

I use Inventory Planner. https://inventory-planner.com

It is absolutely superb and by far and away the best thing I have found to handle re-ordering and receiving stock, but it's not cheap (depending on how many SKUs you have).

I set it to sync stock levels with PS every morning at 8am. Then when I want to order, I select the supplier and set how many days I want stock for. It will then automatically generate a purchase order with recommended quantities which you can adjust by seeing a graph of sales for that product over the last year. It will also recognise seasonal trends and adjust recommendations accordingly.

It also has statistics on every product which makes our yearly forward orders so much easier, and you can see exactly when products came into stock and when they were sold. It will also tell you which products are moving slowing and may need a price adjustment.

If you are a reasonable sized business then I would highly recommend it for improving your automation and the sync with PS works perfectly. I'm hoping when I switch my main site to TB in a few months time it will still work - I can't see why it wouldn't.

Have a look at the demo and see what you think.

@wakabayashi If the starting price of $99 a month is too much for anyone then they probably aren't big enough to need something as sophisticated as this though. We pay $199 a month but the time it saves us and the cost saving in always having the right amount of stock (never being out of stock or having too much) saves us thousands a month.

Yeah I can understand that, but most business here are probably too small for it. So many people are on a cheap shared hoster. I just wanna say, that thirty bees needs to have better inbuilt function in this area. Of course it doesn't have to be as advanced as such as service. But correct stock management is a must. Also we should think about an alert system for low stocks.

@wakabayashi yes, I agree, a better built in supply order system is a must, plus the ability to be able to track stock coming in and out and an easy way to see the movement history. Before we used Inventory Planner we had no way of checking where stock errors were going wrong.

@wakabayashi said in Supply order management:

@spidawebs said in Supply order management:

plus the ability to be able to track stock coming in and out and an easy way to see the movement history.

Yes! Forgot that one. It's very important for all merchants.

I never understood how this is not possible in a easy way in prestashop. No logic. I hope TB will implement this in the future

• 8 months later...

are you working for EMERGE App?

Prestashop integration is working in progress https://emergeapp.net/integrations/... and I can't see thirty bees logo.

EMERGE use module of webservices?

I tried to search for "James Bard" from "Love for Jewellery" it seams to be a client of EMERE but I can't find him anywhere on the web I searched for his photos too... and this happened.

0_1522406195146_james bard emerge.png