thirty bees forum

Matomo

AndyC

Hi

Can I ask if anyone else has had problems with Matomo since upgrading to the latest version.

I've tried multiple versions and just cannot get any registered visitors , even my own to show up. Have also had orders come though so I know there are visitors.

Only thing I can think of is that maybe the place I put my code has changed somehow .. I normally have it in the footer just before /body>
</html>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi .. No not using this module.. Have tried but just can't seem to get it to connect, just keeps failing.

Although have never used it in the past either.. I've always had the code in the footer with literal wraps

Still not working either  

No.. I've even started a trial on matomo thinking it was my setup , but it still didn't work.. Strange thing is is that it works fine on my 2nd site.

Matomo did say there might be a 2nd code on my website causing a block of sorts, but I have searched and searched file and cannot find another or duplicate

Can you at least enter to your matomo installation? the problem is that your visits don't get listed?

In 'source code' you see the matomo code?

maybe you could try removing the code in your footer and install matomo module in TB

4 hours ago, AndyC said:

I've removed it from my footer , but cannot get the module to accept my settings

I have matomo but as a standalone install and it behaves really strange lately. Sometimes OK sometimes just over VPN. Blame goes to matomo. Hopefully their next update is  better. In case of matomo updating is often not a good idea.

Edited by nickz

I don't know if it's them or not . It all happened when I upgraded to the new version of TB.. I can't go back to Bleeding edge as the site just crashes. So not exactly sure what is going on as it works fine on my other site and they both on the same hosting and PHP 

Well it was only to go back to an old version so am not really that worried

It's just frustrating a I can't see my analytics anymore and am loathed to use google. I even tried Statcounter again and that doesn't work either , which is really leading me to think it is something on my Theme or site in general

• 2 weeks later...

Since I couldn't get matomo to work I've tried a few alternatives. Each of the have had the same issue, installed and no visit recorded on any of them even the trusty statcounter.

What could cause something like this to happen,as is surely pointing the either the Theme, TB  or Database

• 2 weeks later...