thirty bees forum

Loyalty points - available in one language but not the other

30knees

Question

I'm using the module "Customer loyalty and rewards v2.0.0 - by thirty bees". In one language, German, the loyalty points are shown on the product page. In the other language, English, they aren't and the customer is shown "No reward points for this product."

Does anyone have an idea why this could be and how to fix it?

23 answers to this question

@lesley debug-mode is now on - but no clues

I am also looking for the possibility to remove the left column on the product page. If I try this over the known options, then the left column is also in the category away. But exactly in the categories I need this left column.

I'm getting the same with Panda

0_1502064648549_Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 8.10.16 PM.png

Reward points were most definitely there earlier shown in cart before I cleared cache to try and resolve a category image not updating. Just checked and now my items have no rewards.

Checked firefox chrome safari

Reset module, reloaded page, the reward points appear for a second then are replaced with the "no reward points for this product"

Uninstall/install same results, something forces the reward to quickly be replaced with no reward text

Thanks for clarifying @lesley

Works for panda as well but not for the layout :( same category products and featured products are all in a long line now.

Still waiting to hear back from him on another issue. Weekend I guess.

0_1502065811975_Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 8.29.54 PM.png

Is there supposed to be a page that explains loyalty rewards to the customer?

Not finding anything in sitemap or does it show up under their account like the referral program? Haven't added payment module yet to check.

I'm not sure if this is what you mean. I get the following:

product.js:177 [Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking 'touchmove' event. Consider marking event handler as 'passive' to make the page more responsive. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5745543795965952

[Deprecation] Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.

jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4 [Deprecation] Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.

[Violation] Added synchronous DOM mutation listener to a 'DOMNodeInserted' event. Consider using MutationObserver to make the page more responsive.