thirty bees forum

Problem with updating 1.0.3 -> 1.0.5: "Cannot use object of type stdClass as array" on Cache.php

pelnykoszyk_pl

Question

Hello everyone, first of all I'd like to thank you for such a great work. I have an issue after upgrading thirty bees to 1.0.5 - whatever I click after update, I get error mesage: "Cannot use object of type stdClass as array" on file classes/cache/Cache.php I've processed all steps from guide to 1.0.4 and deleted class_index.php, still no luck. Any ideas what could be the cause? Many thanks in advance!

24 answers to this question

Hello, I've updated again to 1.0.5 and hmm... No problem this time... EDIT: The problem reappeared after some time, but advise from @doclucas fixed the issue.

But I have another issue - when One Page Checkout is activated, no matter what delivery option I choose it switches automatically to default option. On standard 5-steps checkout everything works fine. Any ideas/solutions to this?

Another issue when trying to enter Customers tab in Backoffice: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Tools::convertEmailFromIdn() in /controllers/controllers/admin/AdminCustomersController.php on line 289 EDIT: Works now, it appeared that I've missed some files during update.

@dosbiner said in Problem with updating 1.0.3 -> 1.0.5: "Cannot use object of type stdClass as array" on Cache.php:

@pelnykoszyk_pl this issue has been fix, you can check this https://github.com/thirtybees/thirtybees/issues/550

It didn't solve my issue - still having: Notice: Undefined variable: delivery_option in /public_html/classes/classes/Cart.php on line 1039

I am not following. To update to 1.0.4 you have to delete some stats modules. Here are the instructions from the blog. https://thirtybees.com/blog/version-1-0-4-has-been-released/

For 1.0.5 you basically do the same thing, but do not delete the modules. You HAVE to update to 1.0.4 first, then to 1.0.5

@the-rampage-rado said in Problem with updating 1.0.3 -> 1.0.5: "Cannot use object of type stdClass as array" on Cache.php:

you're running your shop with toooooo many modules!!!

Unfortunately I don't find any of them useless... Nevertheless, all crucial problems are fixed, thanks for that, I still have some minor problems with modules, but I'll try to find proper forum category to adress this.