thirty bees forum

Abandoned Cart Module that Actually Works?

pmfjoe

Question

So over the last few years I have tried a few Abandoned Cart modules that are supposed to email someone after a few hours to remind them their card was abandoned, but none of them seemed well coded or actually worked right. Does anyone have any experience with a module that does this that does work correctly?

P.S. I don't want to send coupon codes, it is ok if the module can do this as long as I can shut it off.

6 answers to this question

I have had good results using the mailchimp module for TB.  You can setup an abandoned cart message through mailchimp and it is the most efficient I have seen so far.  I have to say that most are very disappointing and appear to not even work for the most part.  But I did not test them all.  The mailchimp solution has been the best for me so far. Not perfect but better than the other solutions I have tried that cost a lot more.

What I do is write something along the lines of:

- I saw you started an order. For technical reasons, your data was saved. I would like to inform you that we are deleting it for data protection reasons with X hours. If you experienced any technical difficulties and do not want us to delete the data, please let us know.

• Like 1