thirty bees forum

Google Search Console

haylau

So, is this coincidence or cause and effect?

We migrated from PS1.6 to thirtybees on the 4th December

Since that date we have seen a drastic reduction in Google websearch. Sitemaps are all OK, and the webpages are still indexed. We have never paid for clicks so that is not relevant. As far as I can tell, we have not lost any visitors. Any ideas?734725455_12-02-201922-06-19.thumb.png.8d5c2a0d54e1df084407dd832554dcae.png clicks

I suspect that it can have many causes.

If, for example, your links to social networks compare, do these links to the products still work, are the images still displayed?

If the SEO data after the change to TB still exist, they may have to be re-entered?

Probably there is also a problem with the template, that Google previously looked at this better than now.

Have the page load times got worse? (possibly at the same time a server change)

etc

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, wakabayashi said:

Are your urls are working as before or did you make a change in the structure?

URLs are the same structure - all the pages are still indexed and work correctly from there

30 minutes ago, colorful-ant said:

I suspect that it can have many causes.

If, for example, your links to social networks compare, do these links to the products still work, are the images still displayed?

If the SEO data after the change to TB still exist, they may have to be re-entered?

Probably there is also a problem with the template, that Google previously looked at this better than now.

Have the page load times got worse? (possibly at the same time a server change)

etc

No social links really. SEO data was carried across and is the same. Template is a little slower - probably because of the Advanced Search 4 module which is not strictly TB compatable and I find this is slower. On PS we hade expresscache installed but this is not compatable with thirty bees so stuck with the speed as it is really

I'm into Pewter.. For the past 8 years Xmas is my best time of year , but used to get quite a few order each month .. In January I compared 2018 to 2017 and was down by about 2 thousand pounds  for the year ..Needless to say I was not happy