thirty bees forum

thirtybees core updater - connection failing

30knees

16 hours ago, 30knees said:

@Traumflug's updater is working and connects to his repository.

It connects to both. To the Merchant's Edition repository for Merchant's Edition releases and to the thirty bees repository for thirty bees releases. It's perfectly fine to use this updater to update from one thirty bees release to another thirty bees release, one gets a genuine thirty bees installation.

On 7/29/2021 at 11:29 AM, Traumflug said:

It connects to both. To the Merchant's Edition repository for Merchant's Edition releases and to the thirty bees repository for thirty bees releases. It's perfectly fine to use this updater to update from one thirty bees release to another thirty bees release, one gets a genuine thirty bees installation.

Yep, it’s super! But yours also fails to connect to the tb repository. I think it’s a problem with the repository itself.

Btw, do all tb fixes flow into ME, and if yes, when do they get picked up from tb to ME?

I’m thinking eg of the great work datakick completed for the VAT: https://forum.thirtybees.com/topic/584-584/bug-in-eu-advanced-compliance-with-shipping-taxes/page/2/ datakick said it’s not yet in tb 1.2, it’s planned for 1.3. Is it already in ME?

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the trouble. This seems to be related to server plesk software update -- the configuration of extra PHP environment property was lost during the update, and the api server stopped working.

The server is up and running again.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, datakick said:

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the trouble. This seems to be related to server plesk software update -- the configuration of extra PHP environment property was lost during the update, and the api server stopped working.

The server is up and running again.

It's working. Thanks.