thirty bees forum

Where set the email address orders are sent to?

Havouza

We have a strange error. order emails does not come to the shop owner

the customer get all mails and if I send a test mail to the owner from BO it works as it should. But not when it come an order. Now I suspect we have seet wrong email address somewhere but I cant findout where. HELP PLEASE

I use it already but that is not the problem, because mails to customers goes out normal. But I did not know about the mail alerts that must be a new module. It was not installed so I installed it and now all is OK.

28 minutes ago, Havouza said:

I use it already but that is not the problem, because mails to customers goes out normal. But I did not know about the mail alerts that must be a new module. It was not installed so I installed it and now all is OK.

If Mail alerts was not installed you never received one admin email as this is the only transport method for those emails since the PS days.

3 hours ago, Havouza said:

Must be a change. When we started with TB 1.0.1 it was working. I have never seen this module before. Now we run 1.5.1

There is no change. Neither thirty bees, nor prestashop, sends email notifications about new orders to merchants by default. This functionality is provided by mailalert module.

Ok then I remember wrong or we had that module installed before but it was not activated in some version. Anyway, because we use a payment gateway /provider that has this functionality built in we always get mails by new orders. Now we will get 2. The only difference is that we now get also when payment is made using bank transfer even If we get a push from the bank also when the payment is done