thirty bees forum

Recommended Amazon sync/seller modules

30knees

Rewritten..

inbound and outbound to remove the last of a product from all platforms. Re-listing could be done after a manual check.

mapping of variables between platforms looks like the hard bit. I guess that the abiiity to write a product listing on a platform like Amazon an import all the variables into Thirtybees could be a way of doing it for some people.

Afterthought 1
I found a free Prestashop module for exporting a product feed in a way Google understands, and my search rankings briefly went up, so I suppose this is useful and worth having built-in to the core software, whatever it is.

Afterthought 2 about the UK
This bunch... [https://www.gov.uk/guidance/e-exporting](https://www.gov.uk/guidance/e-exporting) ...keep a long list of the platforms I have not heard of, and claim to help merchants integrate. I don't know if anyone has had replies from them.

Afterthought 3 - UK budget might pay for new software but I don't know what's real yet
UK: company corporation tax - current reasons not to pay -  https://www.gov.uk/corporation-tax-rates;
Budget press release says "_Beginning April 2021, a new super-deduction will cut companies’ tax bill by 25p for every pound they invest in new equipment meaning they can reduce their taxable profits by 130% of the cost." which I don't understand.
UK: helptogrow.campaign.gov.uk/. UK limited companies can pre-register for vouchers for 50% off software up to £500 Details not known, for example whether it's only for limited companies or what software qualifies.

Sorry for a rambling post!

Edited by veganline
UK government subsidy for software - details not known - links added

1 hour ago, datakick said:

What functionality do you guys need from such sync module? Is it one way, or two way sync? Orders, catalog, mapping, price management,... ?

If we coould put together scope, some dev (maybe me) could pick up the task.

Prestalia’s ebay module do two ways sync and all the other thing and plus you can sync to the marketplaces with different surcharges (per category, per manufacture, per supplier etc.)

3 hours ago, datakick said:

What functionality do you guys need from such sync module? Is it one way, or two way sync? Orders, catalog, mapping, price management,... ?

I think the minimum would be:

Import

- orders

Export

- Stock quantities

- order status (ie shipped)

The other stuff is nice to have but not necessary, as you can do that in Amazon itself.

• 1 year later...

Has anybody else's Amazon Marketplace module stopped importing orders because of MWS deprecation and the module not being updated anymore? My Prestalia module is now non-functioning because of that. The error I get is:

{"status":"Developer is blocked from making calls for the MWS section Orders as part of MWS Deprecation process"}

Any recommendations for an Amazon Marktplace module that still works with thirtybees?

Edited by 30knees

Yes, had the same issue, the cron job that downloads my listings stopped working last night. The module has been working ok until now and configuring everything again and buying another module will be a pain, there's no work around?

4 hours ago, SeaSky said:

Yes, had the same issue, the cron job that downloads my listings stopped working last night. The module has been working ok until now and configuring everything again and buying another module will be a pain, there's no work around?

No work around, unfortunately. It's the way the module connects to Amazon. That method isn't supported anymore.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Beeta said:

I'm using prestabay from involic right now, it's working fine. I miss some features from Prestalia's one but it's ok,
They have an amazon module too: https://involic.com/

I'm also using the involic one now. Setup was quick and easy. A couple of problems (I've contacted involic but they've not replied yet):

1. It imported a bunch of old orders even though they had the status 'shipped'. It seems to have been a one-time thing.
  2. The orders that get imported throw an exception when I try to generate DHL shipments from them. I think some order status is missing from some tables: the orders also aren't being picked up by my warehouse order pick module, which relies on the order status. This is the error:

Property OrderCarrier->id_order is empty

in file classes/ObjectModel.php at line 1095

Source file: classes/ObjectModel.php

1076:     * @throws PrestaShopException
1077:     *
1078:     * @since   1.0.0
1079:     * @version 1.0.0 Initial version
1080:     */
1081:    public function validateFields($die = true, $errorReturn = false)
1082:    {
1083:        foreach ($this->def['fields'] as $field => $data) {
1084:            if (!empty($data['lang'])) {
1085:                continue;
1086:            }
1087:
1088:            if (is_array($this->update_fields) && empty($this->update_fields[$field]) && isset($this->def['fields'][$field]['shop']) && $this->def['fields'][$field]['shop']) {
1089:                continue;
1090:            }
1091:
1092:            $message = $this->validateField($field, $this->$field);
1093:            if ($message !== true) {
1094:                if ($die) {
1095:                    throw new PrestaShopException($message);
1096:                }
1097:
1098:                return $errorReturn ? $message : false;
1099:            }
1100:        }
1101:
1102:        return true;
1103:    }
1104:
1105:    /**

@BeetaIs your order tracking information being sent to Amazon with the involic module? Mine isn't.

Edit 1: I also see now why the error was thrown. Orders don't have shipment information (price, weight, method) assigned to them when they're imported. That may have been because I didn't define a method (as proper shipment method mapping isn't supported yet). I've now defined a method and let's see. I'll update here.

Edited by 30knees
Update

3 hours ago, 30knees said:

No work around, unfortunately. It's the way the module connects to Amazon. That method isn't supported anymore.

Umh, what a bummer. I see you are having some issues with the initial instalation of the involic module right now, would be fantastic if you could share your feedback once you have everything sorted.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, 30knees said:

Yes, they're quite slow.

Also, my inventory synchronization isn't working. I've been in contact with them about this for quite some while but so far unsuccessfully. 

I do use the common-service module since years.. it is what it is but it works and support is quite reactive.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2022 at 11:24 AM, Beeta said:

I'm trying to contact involic without success.
I can't download the last module update.

someone having the same difficulties contacting them?

Any success yet? They've been silent for about two weeks now for me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just a note about Involic's Amazon module. It does not save tax information for imported orders into the database. So if you are using some module to gather tax information from thirtybees the information will not be accurate.

Involic is also unresponsive when it comes to support. 

On 3/17/2021 at 8:44 PM, datakick said:

@datakickDoes this offer still stand? 🙂 If yes, drop me an email about costs.

For me, it would be:

- Order import

- Two-way quantity sync (incl. variants)

That's the minimum and I'd be super happy with this. 😍

• 1 month later...

I've started using https://www.magnalister.com/en/#pricing It works well and was very easy to setup.

I am also testing Baselinker (https://baselinker.com/en-GB/functions/marketplace-manager/), which is also quite interesting. But I'm getting some odd issues with the import of orders from Amazon to the store. I'm still investigating.

Edited by 30knees

As an Amazon seller, I'm always on the lookout for ways to streamline my business and make things more efficient. One of the best ways I've found to do this is by using Amazon sync and seller modules. One of my favorite sync modules is SellerCloud, which allows me to manage my inventory, orders, and shipping from one central location. It also integrates with Amazon's FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) program, which makes it easy for me to send my products to Amazon's warehouses for storage and fulfillment. Another great seller module I've found is FeedbackExpress, which helps me manage my feedback and reviews on Amazon. It sends automated messages to customers after they make a purchase, asking them to leave feedback and reviews. This has helped me improve my seller rating and increase sales.

• 3 months later...
On 4/4/2023 at 3:20 PM, 30knees said:

I've started using https://www.magnalister.com/en/#pricing It works well and was very easy to setup.

I am also testing Baselinker (https://baselinker.com/en-GB/functions/marketplace-manager/), which is also quite interesting. But I'm getting some odd issues with the import of orders from Amazon to the store. I'm still investigating.

I've settled on using Baselinker for Amazon. Magnalister was too expensive in that they charge per Amazon Marketplace and from some Marketplaces we just don't get enough orders to make it worthwhile. 

Baselinker works well except for the fact that some order statuses are not properly transmitted to the store and that some payments are registered multiple times. datakick wrote a script that fixes that but I'm still trying to get this fixed from Baselinker's end.