thirty bees forum

Version 1.0.4 has been released

After a long wait, version 1.0.4 has been released with several new features and a ton of bug fixes. You can read more about the release here, https://thirtybees.com/blog/version-1-0-4-has-been-released/

whoohooo! that's awesome, well done everyone working towards this!

just performed the upgrade from 1.0.3 and read your update blog here: https://thirtybees.com/blog/version-1-0-4-has-been-released/ on top of the stats modules, you also want to delete the following modules:

graphnvd3 gridhtml pagesnotfound sekeywords

maybe you want include this in your latest blog as it was giving me fatals after upgrading. after some initial testing, it's not looking good :( tons of errors in multiple places: (of course I tested also with all non-THB core modules disabled, disabled all overrides) Then I ran the update on a fresh 1.0.3 install and having the exact same issues.

• SmartyInternalTemplateCompilerBase->triggertemplateerror
  • Syntax error in template "/thbees/admin/themes/default/template/helpers/options/options.tpl" on line 192 "value="{if isset($field['noescape']) && $field['noescape']}{$field['value']|escape:'UTF-8'}{elseif $field['type'] == 'email'}{$field['value']|idnToUtf8|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}{else}{$field['value']|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}{/if}"" unknown modifier "idnToUtf8" at line 192 in file vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smartyinternaltemplatecompilerbase.php )
  • can't access order details any longer

I really hope there's going to be a quick fix for these issues...

you also want to delete the following modules:

graphnvd3 gridhtml pagesnotfound sekeywords

Actually, one can remove no less than 25 modules:

graphnvd3 gridhtml pagesnotfound sekeywords statsbestcategories statsbestcustomers statsbestmanufacturers statsbestproducts statsbestsuppliers statsbestvouchers statscarrier statscatalog statscheckup statsequipment statsforecast statslive statsnewsletter statsorigin statspersonalinfos statsproduct statsregistrations statssales statssearch statsstock statsvisits

For those who have access to the command line: sh rm -rf modules/graphnvd3 modules/gridhtml modules/pagesnotfound modules/sekeywords modules/statsbestcategories modules/statsbestcustomers modules/statsbestmanufacturers modules/statsbestproducts modules/statsbestsuppliers modules/statsbestvouchers modules/statscarrier modules/statscatalog modules/statscheckup modules/statsequipment modules/statsforecast modules/statslive modules/statsnewsletter modules/statsorigin modules/statspersonalinfos modules/statsproduct modules/statsregistrations modules/statssales modules/statssearch modules/statsstock modules/statsvisits

Great work guys!

After upgrade from 1.0.3 to 1.0.4 no errors in admin panel.

But I have been struggling with one problem since end of February. I remember that there was an update at the time. Despite the new orders, the chart stats in Desktop is not updated.

0_1525367892388_Desktop_stats.jpg

Last 10/20/50 orders are shown correctly:

0_1525368074449_orders.jpg

Do you have an idea how to fix it?

Hi,

I installed 1.0.4 on cloudways.

Where can I edit database details? Cloudways guidelines for Prestashop say to edit details in settings.inc.php under config.

As you know Cloudways only has 1.0.3 now. So, I had to install it first, then removed it before I installed 1.0.4 via SFTP.

But now I have to edit the database details. Where can I do it in TB 1.0.4?

Thanks sim

I mean where in TB 1.0.4 file I can edit the db username, db name, and password?

there is no settings.inc.php under TB 1.0.4 config

As you know, cloudways alread created the db username, db name and password when I installed 1.03 (the only install available) first.

So, after I removed the 1.0.3 and installed 1.0.4 using SFTP, I have to edit those db details in 1.0.4

I did that because I simply wanted a new install. But in Cloudways, I have to go through above process.

I simply changed the db prefix from tb_ to something else. Then, it gets connection.

Looks like your database was already written from an earlier installation attempt. Before repeating an installation one should remove the database used, using e.g. phpMyAdmin.

Yes, the installer could be instructed to do this automatically, but then there's a risk to delete years of collected data unrecoverably.