thirty bees forum

Something is changing order statuses after about 25 days to Cancelled. What could this be?

30knees

Hi,

Something is changing order statuses after about 25 days from "sent" to "cancelled" and this is messing up stock keeping and of course also bringing with it a host of other problems.

I have no idea what this could be due to, nor how to troubleshoot the issue. The orders all have different payment methods and shipping methods.

Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks!

Edited by 30knees

Perhaps someone could check whether this is affecting them, too, by filtering orders according to the "order_canceled" status. If you're affected by this, you'll see that there's no name next to the cancelled status. See screenshot, red circle.

image.png.5e1ebee9022934b539f6147b2e486a76.png

Thanks, all!

I'm using the Mollie module, but it's also affecting orders that didn't use any Mollie payment method. Lesley, what web service do you mean?

I checked the only new module I'm using for "order_history" but didn't find that term in it.

I use this DHL shipment module: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/shipping-carriers/30182-dhl-connector.html But I did a search of the module for "order_history" and couldn't find anything. But it actually has the possibility to change the order status. I've contacted the module developer, shoprunners.de, but I haven't heard back from them yet. 

I really think in the end you will find it is module based. Something likely with an ipn is connecting back and supposed to set something, but is accidentally (a bug) cancelling the order. I wonder if that module has a hard coded status for delivered, like its just setting a specific status without checking. You might check that. It would be kind of tedious, but see what status cancelled is in your shop, then search the module for that id number. 

• Like 1

Thanks, Lesley. Couldn't find anything by looking for the id number.

Thanks, wakabayashi. I also think it's not Mollie. I've been using Mollie for longer. I think it's the DHL module, but I don't know how to figure out whether that's really the case. I hope the developers respond soon.

I'll definitely update this thread.

I think it's the Mollie module.

The timing is pretty much in sync (only a couple of minutes off) with the original PayPal payment, only with Sofort is it different:

Paid                                     Cancelled
12.12.2018 08:56:50             09.01.2019 08:55:18 (PayPal - Mollie)

15.12.2018 18:56:05             12.01.2019 19:00:07 (PayPal - Mollie)

16.12.2018 08:44:49             13.01.2019 08:45:19 (PayPal - Mollie)

16.12.2018 15:20:29             13.01.2019 15:20:15 (PayPal - Mollie)

16.12.2018 21:14:52             14.01.2019 10:51:54 (Sofort - Mollie)

17.12.2018 18:47:13             14.01.2019 18:50:09 (PayPal - Mollie)

I'll drop Mollie a support request.

So, Waka., you are using the version that was supposed to be adapted to Thirtybees exclusively and not the latest version V3.3x developed for Prestashop only (and all compatible forks)?

(I am also asking, because two weeks ago I reported here that orders made via "paylater" and Mollie do not! change their order status automatically as they should after being delivered. May be there is a connection to the issues of 30knees)

@30knees You might look at your server access logs and look for calls to the IPN. If you have apache log viewer it can make it really helpful to run an export to all requests to that url, then you can match them up. If Mollie keeps api logs, they can see what they were trying to send as a payload at that time. Then you all can figure out where it is going wrong. 

• Like 1

Mollie wrote: 

In our Mollie settings, you have this specific setting: Automatically ship when marked as `shipped`. Enabling this feature will automatically send shipment information when an order has been marked as `shipped`

Our Orders API needs to know when you ship a certain product and if this is set to "No", then it won't do that automatically. Afterwards the order will be canceled because our API never got the signal that the products where shipped.

I'm still getting orders cancelled despite the setting being set.

After some questions, Mollie also stated they only need that setting for Klarna, which I do not use. Their support often doesn't seem to be very thorough or attentive to details, though always quite friendly and they reply within 24h.

Mollie is still looking into it. 

Edited by 30knees

• 2 weeks later...