thirty bees forum

Gift card module?

bhtoys

I have also used the free module GiftCard3. The only downturn is, but I guess also for some paid modules, is that the gift card can only be used for products (it uses a voucher, cart price rule) and not for the total amount, which means that if you do not offer free shipping your customer will have to pay the shipping cost with credit card or whatever.

11 hours ago, x97wehner said:

I use the Knowband one on the PS marketplace. It works well. They had to tweak a couple things for TB after I bought. I modified the CSS to fit my theme. Works well now.

May I ask how that module is handling the gift cards at the checkout? Can the shipping cost also be paid by the gift card or is it also a simple cart price rule?

4 hours ago, undecided said:

May I ask how that module is handling the gift cards at the checkout? Can the shipping cost also be paid by the gift card or is it also a simple cart price rule?

It has a place to write the coupon number down, like this:

image.thumb.png.c279f1e33b7f944be26c6a888c632ae5.png

I'm not using it in production, just trying it out in an offline twin store.

12 hours ago, undecided said:

I have a separate module that handles the shipping discount issue with gift cards. Also on the PS store.

• Thanks 1