thirty bees forum

How easy would it be to implement Cloudflare Turnstile free Captcha?

ukclearance

Currently I don't have problems in my BO, but I can imagine this would solve quite a lot bruteforce attacks for the community. I'm testing your module now and left the TB captcha only for the BO.

Regarding the second question I did some testing and "invisible" is defintely not very user friendly as of now, I tested and managed to input a proper email in the registration option before the checks pass and this is failing when user clicks the button.

I believe this option should be preffered if they speed up those checks in future.

As of now I belive that the most user friendly option is "non-interactive" as it shows a notification that something is working in the background and should be waited for but does not require any interaction.

9 hours ago, the.rampage.rado said:

As of now I belive that the most user friendly option is "non-interactive" as it shows a notification that something is working in the background and should be waited for but does not require any interaction.

Why not managed?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

@wakabayashi a few months are gone now....  how is your experience?  is it still 'no spam' ? 

I use Google module right now,  but shop is not live until now.   I am urgently looking for another captcha that is data protection compliant.  (is yours/Cloudflare´s ?)

I found this too, looks very good and conform with GDPR, so it would be nice for the EU countries but needs an Dev to bring it to thirtybees:   https://friendlycaptcha.com/#developers

Edited by DRMasterChief

Yeah no spam at all. But honestly I have also implemented a new theme and 99% autospammers aren't been able to even reacht the contact form. The form is just loaded by ajax that helps a lot. But yeah turnstile does a good job as well.

15 hours ago, DRMasterChief said:

I use Google module right now,  but shop is not live until now.   I am urgently looking for another captcha that is data protection compliant.  (is yours/Cloudflare´s ?)

No idea. They say so 🤷‍♂️

15 hours ago, DRMasterChief said:

I found this too, looks very good and conform with GDPR, so it would be nice for the EU countries but needs an Dev to bring it to thirtybees:   https://friendlycaptcha.com/#developers

Oh ok, cool. But I surely won't integrate this, as my spam problem is completly gone 🤩

• 4 months later...
On 6/5/2023 at 5:41 AM, 30knees said:

explode(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($string) of type string is deprecated    modules/genzo_turnstile/genzo_turnstile.php:227 

@wakabayashi - similar to 30knees I am seeing the same error log entries. It appears to be generated both when logging in and logging out.  I have toggled all the configuration settings and saved them to see if that helps.  It still creates the error log.  Any ideas?