thirty bees forum

We need your help! Support ThirtyBees: Review on TrustPilot, Donate and Spread the Word!

Dear ThirtyBees Community,

We hope this message finds you well! This is a heartfelt outreach to you, our valuable community and users.

As many of you know, ThirtyBees was born out of a passion for creating a reliable, feature-rich, and accessible eCommerce platform that empowers businesses of all sizes. From the smallest startups to large enterprises, our goal has always been to provide a tool that helps your business thrive.

Today, we’re reaching out to our incredible community—people like you who believe in the power of open-source, who have supported us, and who continue to shape the future of ThirtyBees. We’ve come a long way together, but there’s still so much more we can achieve.

To continue growing, we need your help. We’re looking to expand our team, improve our platform, and spread the word about ThirtyBees to new users and developers. But we can’t do it alone. This is where our community comes in.

How You Can Help:

• Leave a Review on TrustPilot: If ThirtyBees has helped your business, we’d love for you to share your experience. Positive reviews on TrustPilot not only help us reach more people but also build trust within the community.
  • Support Us with a Donation or become a Supporter: Your contributions will directly help us bring more developers on board, enhance the platform, and support our growing user base. Every little bit counts, and it all goes back into making ThirtyBees even better.
  • Spread the Word: Tell your friends, colleagues, and fellow entrepreneurs about ThirtyBees. Your endorsement is the most powerful tool we have to grow our community.
  • Continue to Engage with Us and other Users in the Forum: Share your ideas and feedback, continue to help others like you always have. ThirtyBees thrives on the input and energy of our community. We love and appreciate that you are here! You are what makes ThirtyBees great!

We believe in the potential of ThirtyBees and the strength of the community behind it. Together, we can continue to build something amazing—an eCommerce platform that truly serves its users and grows with them.

Thank you for being a part of our journey. Your support means the world to us.

Let’s make ThirtyBees the best it can be - together.

Warm regards,
The ThirtyBees Team

• Like 3

• Acer changed the title to We need your help! Support ThirtyBees: Review on TrustPilot, Donate and Spread the Word!

To those that have started leaving reviews and taking the effort to help support ThirtyBees, from all of us here at ThirtyBees, a sincere and BIG thank you!
You guys rock! 🥳

• Like 1

Thanks for your work, guys! Still very happy to use thirty bees. Obviously I support the project with the monthly subscription and with paid support hours. 😉

I hope, I can find some time for some useful PR on github ⏲️ But I am very busy with my own work, so atm the financial support is easier 🤑

• Like 2