thirty bees forum

Advanced Search 4 - Has errors

wakabayashi

• 2 years later...
On 10/19/2017 at 5:58 PM, wakabayashi said:

@Baarssen yeah but they just fixed it for my personal use. So if you have same problems, you should write to the support.

I am exciting for the new elasticsearch module. I hope it will even be better then advancedsearch4.

Hi

I know this is an old topic. However, we're currently considering Advanced Search 4 for our TB 1.1.0 store and need to check compatibility.
Are you still using it on your store? Do you know if it's compatible with TB 1.1.0?

Thanks in advance.

13 hours ago, haylau said:

OK, tested. All seems to be OK. Except when products are filtered the images are missing. This may be an conflict with lazy loading in the theme as I seem to remember this before? We are using Panda.  @Jonny

This is a bit of an issue / deal-breaker then as we're running Panda also...
I'll try the earlier version you suggested (4.12.5)

Unless, someone here has the Panda fix? @Jonny

On 11/13/2019 at 9:33 AM, haylau said:

It is definitely the lazy load on the category section of the theme. Disable that and all is well. 

Good to know, however lazy load is critical in improving page load speed (plus it looks cool) - so it needs to be sorted somehow before we can go 4.12.9.

I don't suppose any one here know the fix for the Lazy loading issue? @Jonny

Edited by Theo

On 11/13/2019 at 9:33 AM, haylau said:

It is definitely the lazy load on the category section of the theme. Disable that and all is well. 

Hi Haylu

Panda / ST Theme has a solution - I think prompted by your original post of the ST Forums.
https://www.sunnytoo.com/forums/topic/lazy-load-of-images

Solution:

https://www.sunnytoo.com/13194/integrate-advanced-search-4-module-work-transformer-theme-panda-theme

As I have as yet to install Advanced Search 4 - please may I ask you try to see if these instructions still work on your latest version?

Edited by Theo

Confirmed - this works. Just be careful not to start at the top and work down like I have just done - because the first bit is about Prestashop 1.7

Skip to this section: 

Integrate Advanced search 4 module with Transformer theme v3 and Panda theme v1

• Thanks 1