thirty bees forum

vote on alternativeto.net

Beeta

A good way to make thirty bees known is to vote to it as a PS alternative here:

https://alternativeto.net/software/prestashop/

You can login with facebook, github and other services.

You can vote with thumb UP and DOWN hovering the mouse over the other PS alternatives and LIKE thirty bees clicking on its Like Button.

Maybe is only a little help... but you are going to invest only 5 minutes!

@mockob I'm sorry to hear about the problems that @zimmer-media is encounting and i do agree things can be better and must improve. If i'm not mistaken in the same topic other forum members say it is a alternative. Also as a 'in between solution' one could use mollie as a PSP. I use mollie. With mollie you also can except Paypal payments. That having said i do agree thing need to change for the better such as communication.

added: As @FooLab suggested upvoting TB as an alternative can create a bigger audience for TB. Bigger audience > more users > more interesting for developers > more income etc.etc.

I just had a quick look at that mollie payments gateway. I saw there are frequent commits on github etc. and it looks very nice. What is your impression with it, what are the commissions compared with others, are there any issues or anything hidden we should know?

@mockob I'm very pleased with them. I think their fees are very reasonable. More information about pricing can be found at https://www.mollie.com/nl/pricing/ I used one other PSP in the past. There were more expensive. Mollie has one 'problem' and that is that you can't disable a payement option per country. You can enable/disable payment options but than it's 'all or nothing' It's my understanding that there will be a new version of the module so hopefully they will add that. All in all i'm very pleased with the module

thirty bees already overcame all the other cart software and now is behind only to WordPress, Drupal and Joomla. I already reported to the webmaster that those three are not alternatives to Prestashop as they are CMS and not cart solutions...

• 2 weeks later...