thirty bees forum

Demo site

SLiCK_303

I'm sure the new crew here has a 10000 things to do, to make the site/forums/info here good for them to move forward.  One of the many things would be to put the demo site on v1.2.0, I think this would help alot....  I'm sure you have this on your list already, I would think sooner would be better than later, but just my opinion.

1 hour ago, haylau said:

In the next few days according to this

After re-reading that, yeah, I see that now.  It really is time for me to get some new glasses...... 😜

Sorry to pester you guys about this topic then...I'm sure you must be hard at work on as we speak/type.  Love it....

10 hours ago, SLiCK_303 said:

Sorry to pester you guys about this topic then...I'm sure you must be hard at work on as we speak/type.  Love it....

No problem at all.

The actual update of the demo site(s) is trivial, thanks to core updater. The time consuming part is to figure out how to log in, how to manage the servers, etc. That's why some of the tasks take more time than it should. We also need to document all processes so we can do them much more faster next time. Or ideally automate them

Anyway, both front and back servers have been updated now. Enjoy

• Like 3

9 hours ago, datakick said:

Anyway, both front and back servers have been updated now. Enjoy

I think there was confusion from some people as to why the demo site wasnt on the latest code, this will resolve that.  Nice job!  One more thing off the list of s**t to-do...

• 4 months later...