thirty bees forum

product comments

club3m

• 2 months later...

Hello

I want to report an issue with TB productcomments module. I hope it is ok to do it here instead of the bug forum. Can be moved anyway :)

The issue is:

I wanted to try out the module myself and commented on a product. But the module reads out the wrong product title. The image is correct in my case. May be more is convoluted?

Uhh, another isse:

This is to be seen with 3rd party theme: Warehouse / Shoply: https://themeforest.net/item/warehouse-responsive-prestashop-16-theme-blog/3178575/faqs/20892

TB's productcomments module does not work with "products ratings on product page v1.0" - by IQIT-COMMERCE.COM. Or, vice versa...

If both are activated and that is I want at the moment than the product.tpl is rendered flawly. It looks as without CSS etc.

No no,

but any way thanks for showing me the patch. I applied it.

The issue is with Warehouse and Shoply theme only as far as I am aware of. As I read in the link given above by me, “products ratings on product page v1.0” - by IQIT-COMMERCE.COM is of course dependent on productcomments. Problem is that if both are installed and activated, the product page is no more correctly rendered.

• 2 years later...