thirty bees forum

Cisero [Bootstrap 5] Free new Theme

zen

17 hours ago, zen said:

Hello, here is a updated demo version of Cisero theme (but same image for all products), it's on Bootstrap v5.3.3 latest stable release available, no payment is setup, so step 2 only can be reached in order steps.

Also, I would like to update Jquery version for TB to latest v3.7.1.. I did try but it makes new notices in console for plugins and widgets to update too, seems like a long task to do.

The site is still under construction but I would like to have your feedback so that I can put in place useful comments and keep on finishing this theme asap.

https://biovedique.fr/

@zen Nice & clean template! Thanks for your hard work!

I'm very happy with change of store theme based on Cisero Bootstrap 5.1.1 and ThirtyBees 1.5.1 PHP 8.1. Over last 3 months I have been editing hundreds of tpl & php files to customize appearance of site. Store loads quickly, working in BO is a pleasure, sometimes I feel like I'm working at a localhost. 😄 (my ping to VPS is 14 ms). Listing of 1000 products in backoffice takes 1.354s. 😲

Edited by Adik
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

i would change the width of these fields into something like this

image.thumb.png.25f1b52d4cf1349b0dc9d9eac0f1937c.png

It's strange.. as I already work on that and here what I got on this page with Firefox, what browser are you using and which size ?

Capturedecran2024-03-25a11_21_45.thumb.png.c35d73cc407075f28c585a26e61198c8.png

53 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

i would change the width of these fields into something like this

These columns have no static width. In a responsive table, the width of columns scales dynamically depending on the amount of content in columns.

8 minutes ago, Yabber said:

These columns have no static width. In a responsive table, the width of columns scales dynamically depending on the amount of content in columns.

You are right, that's why I forced it with a minimun width on description column and max-width on the quantity one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2024 at 11:01 AM, Pedalman said:

Indeed,

the demo shop is lightning fast. But how can the average TB user install this? The git hub project seems to be years old?

And do you offer paid support if needed?

Sorry for late reply,

for now, I don't see anough people willing to be supporting the developpement and updates of this module, the Github is outdated yes.. I am trying now to find time enough to finish my new version of it and release it for Free on Github asap.

I can, of course, give also paid support if you need custom code or some fixes for your own shop.

I just fix some headers menu issues and the block layered module that you can check here : https://biovedique.fr/binders-and-binder-accessories