thirty bees forum

Cisero [Bootstrap 5] Free new Theme

zen

2 hours ago, zen said:

What colors scheme would you think work best ?

Maybe just mark the step where you are in? As there are just three, if you are in step 2 is because you have done the first already.

Then, in step 2, it would look like gray black gray.

in step 3, gray gray black

Just an idea.

1 hour ago, Wartin said:

Maybe just mark the step where you are in? As there are just three, if you are in step 2 is because you have done the first already.

Then, in step 2, it would look like gray black gray.

in step 3, gray gray black

Just an idea.

OK, the step you are in is grey, the step done are black, the step to be done are light grey.. isn't that logic then ?

4 minutes ago, zen said:

OK, the step you are in is grey, the step done are black, the step to be done are light grey.. isn't that logic then ?

Obviously it's just my opinion, but I think the darkest should be the step you are in.

This is how it looks in my shop (in step 2, step 1 done):

image.thumb.png.f2f804f028859ad66c0847c594c2bb63.png

Yes, I deleted step numbers, I thought there were not necessary.

Bye!

2 hours ago, haylau said:

Looking good. For sellers who sell multiple quantity of the same product (nuts and bolts for example), and allow back orders, then it is is really useful to add the current stock level in the availability section

image.thumb.png.59a82d120d400bca0bab4b71dcf1269f.png

OK, I might add this as well and connect it to the module so user can decide to show it or not on the shopping cart summary, please wait before I can add this feature 🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wartin said:

Obviously it's just my opinion, but I think the darkest should be the step you are in.

This is how it looks in my shop (in step 2, step 1 done):

image.thumb.png.f2f804f028859ad66c0847c594c2bb63.png

Yes, I deleted step numbers, I thought there were not necessary.

Bye!

OK, I did changed the colors.. the active step is dark now and to complete is light grey and completed is dark grey

Edited by zen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, zen said:

OK, I might add this as well and connect it to the module so user can decide to show it or not on the shopping cart summary, please wait before I can add this feature 🙂

Job done, I added the quantity on the shopping cart prod line with and the option to show it or not on the theme Master module.

Show stock quantity in cart:   YES - NO

• Like 2

Hi,

The theme looks nice.
When i select a category and form within the category list click on 'add to cart' the product is added to the cart.
It would be nice the the popup is show in which is confirmed that the product is added to the cart.
You now have to scroll to the top in order to make sure it is addes.
Hope you can add this.

Will there be a free version and a paid version of the theme ? If so what will be the difference ?

9 hours ago, zen said:

OK, I did changed the colors.. the active step is dark now and to complete is light grey and completed is dark grey

It's awesome already. I liked the 'add a new address' that appears when you unclick same address checkbox (maybe the other 'add a new address' could disappear in order to not have the same button again.

I was trying mobile and noticed this:

image.png.89a60a9d08f9ec644e022b0290f01e9a.png

It's a little detail, but maybe you can make that modal bigger without horizontal scroll.

13 hours ago, vincentdenkspel said:

Hi,

The theme looks nice.
When i select a category and form within the category list click on 'add to cart' the product is added to the cart.
It would be nice the the popup is show in which is confirmed that the product is added to the cart.
Hope you can add this.

Will there be a free version and a paid version of the theme ? If so what will be the difference ?

Thank you for this report, I gonna fix it soon.

For now I still don't know If there will be a paid version one day, I have to finish this one first.

I might also provide later some services to integrate custom theme design/mockup for merchants.

from what I see here current demand from community focuses on checkout experience, which of course is important, but what about all other parts of the shop? I don't want to force direction of development, but theme should be 'complete' first, before digging into details, especially those which are important for individual merchant and feet nicely into service mode you mentioned above.

10 hours ago, Wartin said:

It's awesome already. I liked the 'add a new address' that appears when you unclick same address checkbox (maybe the other 'add a new address' could disappear in order to not have the same button again.

I was trying mobile and noticed this:

image.png.89a60a9d08f9ec644e022b0290f01e9a.png

It's a little detail, but maybe you can make that modal bigger without horizontal scroll.

"the button could disappear in order to not have the same button again." => yes.. but it will make some moving effect into the page that i don't really want to happen.

"It's a little detail, but maybe you can make that modal bigger without horizontal scroll."=>That is fixed 🙂

3 minutes ago, cienislaw said:

from what I see here current demand from community focuses on checkout experience, which of course is important, but what about all other parts of the shop? I don't want to force direction of development, but theme should be 'complete' first, before digging into details, especially those which are important for individual merchant and feet nicely into service mode you mentioned above.

The the purpose of this thread is to complete the theme for the basic needs, adding more function is for the next step but if it's easy why not doing it on the way.

Waiting for your bug report in order to fix them. 🙂

no problemo.

1. Order as a guest - IMO should be put on first position.

2. Last item in product view is half width compared with all others. Also I see there is a dynamic number of items per row (desktop) - I have mixed feelings about it.

image.thumb.png.643619c90c34054652c805f7b0970783.png

3. Text size for mobile looks like the same as for desktop making it quite big and page very long (Samsung S8).

9 minutes ago, nickz said:

What is the reason for that? I would not advise anyone to accept guest orders as internet is full of people filling in ghost orders.

quite simple - if someone decide to accept guest orders, IMO it should be on the top. and don't be paranoid - it could play well if you limit payment methods for guests.

2. Last item in product view is half width compared with all others. Also I see there is a dynamic number of items per row (desktop) - I have mixed feelings about it.

this is fixed and the listing grid will be something that I want to make it customisable from backoffice from dynamic to fixed numbers, for now it is dynamic with flexbox system and justify alignment

3. Text size for mobile looks like the same as for desktop making it quite big and page very long (Samsung S8).

Which text would you like to see decreasing in size for mobile ?

On 11/10/2021 at 10:10 PM, vincentdenkspel said:

This is fixed, as I put back the popup overlay message when adding a product in the cart, please confirm that it's working as well for you.

22 hours ago, cienislaw said:

quite simple - if someone decide to accept guest orders, IMO it should be on the top. and don't be paranoid

Hardly anyone decides to use a guest account. Most know they have to register. To get your order an address is needed. Nothing to do with paranoid. Have a look into your log files and read that line again.

12 hours ago, zen said:

This is fixed, as I put back the popup overlay message when adding a product in the cart, please confirm that it's working as well for you.

The overlay works as expected in desktop. On mobile product's images are pretty big, so you have to vertical scroll to see the whole thing. Maybe two rows, the first one for the image and the second with product's name, quantity and total.

Other thing I was thinking about. What if you just delete the title 'Addresses' here:

image.png.40c3219b45cfb248bf4ee76a7801f2c3.png

It takes a lot of space and it's not that important.

20 hours ago, Wartin said:

The overlay works as expected in desktop. On mobile product's images are pretty big, so you have to vertical scroll to see the whole thing. Maybe two rows, the first one for the image and the second with product's name, quantity and total.

Other thing I was thinking about. What if you just delete the title 'Addresses' here:

image.png.40c3219b45cfb248bf4ee76a7801f2c3.png

It takes a lot of space and it's not that important.

You now, have a new custom variable added to the module thememaster that

"Hide step titles on order for mobile "

tell me if it fits your needs 🙂

• Haha 1