thirty bees forum

Cisero [Bootstrap 5] Free new Theme

zen

1 hour ago, zen said:

Updated, I modify this account Hover menu to add direct links to account details :

I was just seeing the new menu, very good!

This is a topic very discussed, but I'm not sure if it should be managed by the theme or not. I had deleted the options I didn't want to appear in my Niara. I'm talking about "Mr. Mrs." or Birthday date. I didn't need those, and had to change the tpl.

image.png.7ccc41d603c770faf0529a2655e5df66.png

Maybe this could be a theme option?

2 hours ago, Wartin said:

I was just seeing the new menu, very good!

This is a topic very discussed, but I'm not sure if it should be managed by the theme or not. I had deleted the options I didn't want to appear in my Niara. I'm talking about "Mr. Mrs." or Birthday date. I didn't need those, and had to change the tpl.

image.png.7ccc41d603c770faf0529a2655e5df66.png

Maybe this could be a theme option?

That means you want to get rid of Social Titles and Birthday on the user infos..

=> Mission Done, you can select to ask gender title and birthday or not in the theme master Module.

Edited by zen
  • Like 1

On 11/8/2021 at 10:16 AM, zen said:

OK, I see what you are talking about now.. I will add something with the same idea, but not exactly like that  as this bar consume too much space on the bottom screen of the mobile. I think that the  burger menu icon that is on top will open the side control menu/panel with all infos and actions in it.

that menu is very useful for the customers. the majority of customer don't know what the burger menu is and how to open it. 😞

another thing, is it possibile to choose to have a vertical menu?

5 minutes ago, Beeta said:

that menu is very useful for the customers. the majority of customer don't know what the burger menu is and how to open it. 😞

another thing, is it possibile to choose to have a vertical menu?

OK.. can you provide me a demo for the menu you'd like to see ?

Best Regards

• 2 weeks later...

I just modified the slider, so there will be different options for homepage, this one is based on boostrap 5 and can handle title, sub-title, description and url link, it is responsive too !

I also rearanged the header for mobile version, it more narrow and fits better.. I got to find a better way for search bar, hidding it on small screens.

I added also an opacity field on thememaster / Header color panel, so the submenu text scrooler can be transparent and let see the slider on desktop.

Waiting for your feed back now 🙂

• Thanks 1

On 11/20/2021 at 2:35 PM, zen said:

OK.. can you provide me a demo for the menu you'd like to see ?

Best Regards

you can see in big websites like prozis.com for example

https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2019/08/bottom-navigation-pattern-mobile-web-pages/

https://designingforuncertainty.com/2020/09/30/floating-bottom-navigation-bar-tutorial-html-css-only-web-design/

• Thanks 1

On 12/4/2021 at 11:27 PM, Beeta said:

OK, I got your point, I am going to implement this later, that is good for mobile actions !

thanks for your contribution

• Like 1

Hello, Zen!

I was trying the last version in the demo site. I have a couple of suggestions. Is it posible to hide the slogan bar? In mobile 'test slogan' text takes some precious space.

I was thinking how to make it fit in one horizontal bar. Maybe use just 1, 2 and 3 without the zero? Or maybe Summary/Address/Payment? 

image.png.aca51136684c581e5846fbc9c1016df0.png

Something happens with the user name (ADSF) overlaps logo: Maybe user and bag icon smaller in mobile?

image.png.97e5c886e7276bc9af6dcd9832f4eee9.png

Search bar seams pretty big and heavy for mobile. Maybe something like:

image.png.2b792aa4b4a4bc3dcdbca70d360fb26c.png

And maybe these centered?

image.png.26eaa1703f059e6413a506bfee2a6a21.png

Well, nice to see it growing and ready to try! congratulations!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Wartin said:

I was trying the last version in the demo site. I have a couple of suggestions. Is it posible to hide the slogan bar? In mobile 'test slogan' text takes some precious space.

It is already available in thememaster config :

Theme settings - Header => Header text in top of page ( text to be displayed in the top of pages as a slogan. Leave empty to not display the block. )

I was thinking how to make it fit in one horizontal bar. Maybe use just 1, 2 and 3 without the zero? Or maybe Summary/Address/Payment?

=> I tested it on the smallest mobile resolution available today : 360px width, and it stays on one line only.. what device are you using to test the mobile version ? I gonna add some code according to this min res.

Something happens with the user name (ADSF) overlaps logo: Maybe user and bag icon smaller in mobile?

image.png.97e5c886e7276bc9af6dcd9832f4eee9.png

I fixed it, a <span> where missing on the TPL file

9 hours ago, Wartin said:

Search bar seams pretty big and heavy for mobile. Maybe something like:

I did modify the search for mobile versions, but maybe it should be  included in the bottom tool bar that needs to be written, soon I hope.

9 hours ago, Wartin said:

And maybe these centered?

It is centered now on mobile screen sizes..

==========================

I updated the archive in first post to download.

• Like 1

Il 2/11/2021 alle 16:08, zen ha scritto:

Ciao a tutti, attualmente sto lavorando su un tema Bootstrap 5 per Thirtybees e vorrei condividerlo con la community almeno per la versione base.

Ho bisogno del tuo aiuto per portarlo, mentre completi questo posso permettermi che tu possa segnalare qui le cose buone e quelle cattive sul tema, così aggiustarlo o migliorarlo e chiedere nuovi test prima dirlo su github e gestirlo su quella piattaforma, poiché è molto più facile per me farlo per iniziare.

Ed ecco il back office amministrativo che può farti utilizzare il modulo ThemeMaster , che ti aiuta a personalizzare il tuo design, è la primissima versione e non esitare a chiedere cose da gestire da questo modulo : https://cisero .zengraph.com/admin007 /

utente: demo@demo.com

pass: demodemo

Allora cominciamo, spero di finirlo prima di gennaio 2022, dipende anche dai tuoi ritorni.

Ecco l'ARCHIVIO da scaricare in formato zip, segnala bug e miglioramenti!

Tema_cisero_TB.zip 2,14 MB · 2 download

How do I try it out? I downloaded and loaded it from "add new module" but I don't see anything (it also happens to me with other modules that I would like to try, where is that I'm wrong) CIAO

9 hours ago, zen said:

=> I tested it on the smallest mobile resolution available today : 360px width, and it stays on one line only.. what device are you using to test the mobile version ? I gonna add some code according to this min res.

I was using firefox in desktop, in a real mobile it looks great. In firefox it was 320x480:

image.png.b605b1ac9e9874613a836ae1629a6b1f.png

search bar now looks great 🙂 

summary centered looks lovely too.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Pietroalberto said:

How do I try it out? I downloaded and loaded it from "add new module" but I don't see anything (it also happens to me with other modules that I would like to try, where is that I'm wrong) CIAO

Hello @Pietroalberto

in order to install this theme, with the modules bundled in the archive, you need to go in the back office

Preferences  > Themes  > "+ Add new theme" (first upper right button)

from there you can upload the zip, after that you might need to recreate proper images resized.

28 minutes ago, cienislaw said:

maybe its time to put it in repo?;-)

I'll do that when people will have test it more so i can fix most of all bugs before putting it on Github.

Also .. you won't get an archive like that on git, it will be missing things inside 😞

1 hour ago, nickz said:

Who says so?

Some people like it lower,  some in the middle etc

The principal of least surprise, one of the building blocks of UX.

Everyone expects language selector in upper right corner. If you place it anywhere else, you will surprise your visitors. Most will never look into the footer when searching for this functionality.

4 hours ago, datakick said:

If you place it anywhere else, you will surprise your visitors.

Yeah and some people do like a surprise, repetition bores so lets encourage the curiosity of people rather than making them dumber. Just my 2 cents 🙂

Edited by nickz