thirty bees forum

Thirty Bees GDPR module

uvea

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This looks puzzling. If you copy the project to your Modules directory it immediately crashes your TB. You don't even need to install it. The crash says that it is missing some directory. Some research gave that at least two directories ("Vendor" and "Installation") are missing.

I had hoped that there was at least something that I or someone else could work on. But this looks like an unfinished Symfony project of which only a part of the files has been uploaded.

If you copy the project to your Modules directory it immediately crashes your TB. You don’t even need to install it.

Such behavior puzzled me in the beginnings as well. It's true, the main module file gets loaded by module handling code, even with the module uninstalled.

In this case one has to run a ./build.sh to get the missing pieces. Which in turn requires composer and npm to be installed on the operating system.

P.S.: Alternative is to move the module aside, of course. That's why I have a folder modules.off right next to folder modules. Moving module source code into another folder is sufficient to make the module harmless.

• 1 month later...