thirty bees forum

[Free Theme] Niara - Thirty Bees theme

tommat

43 minutes ago, veganline said:

Anyone reading this might want a lazy version of Zen's solution. It works on Chrome desktop and I guess on most browsers. It is a bit of style sheet to add from the back office, over-riding the styles that need changing rather than editing them.
Back > modules and services > custom code | add css

/* Niara 1.1 patch to make radio buttons work */
input[type="checkbox"] input[type="radio"] .attribute_radio .attribute_list {
cursor:pointer;
opacity:0;
position:absolute;
width:auto!important;
float:none!important;
margin:auto;
right:auto;
left:auto;
}

Another solution is to download latest version of niara theme from github. This (and many more issues) are already fixed there

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2020 at 10:20 AM, Chandra said:

..., TB has a feature to alert the customer that a different pack size/combination is in stock when a different combination is clicked.

I don't see that working on my Niara based shop. Can you please advise if this is a theme thing and can be fixed easily?

I wanted to bump this topic to see if anyone sees this issue and have a way out.

I think the right behavior would be for products with at least one attribute in stock to show the 'Add to cart' button and then lead/let the user select an available attribute on the product page.

Currently it simply says the product is out of stock even if some attributes are in stock.

• 4 weeks later...

I dug a little more with the Community theme and the Niara themes.

The community theme has this nice feature to show a message similar to "Product available with different options" when the product has multiple combinations and one of them is in stock, both on the product list and product pages (pics - I have tweaked the translations a bit). This seems to be missing in Niara, which is otherwise a lovely theme a lot of us have adopted.

A couple of questions:

@tommat Would it be possible to kindly port this feature to Niara? It would be a great addition if so.

In general, can I also ask TB team if both community and Niara themes will be maintained or if there is guidance to use one over the other?

Edit: I will answer my own question for anyone else looking for this feature.

I found the code is also available in Niara and the messages are being hidden in css. You can show these messages by adding the following lines to custom code.

.product-actions-container .availability {
  display: inline;
}
#availability_statut {
    display: inline !important;
}
.label-success {
    display: none;
}
.label-danger {
    display: none;
}

Edited by Chandra

In addition to what @Traumflug said, the fact that you are able to delete a record from the cart  header is a matter of debate btween merchants. they don't want it to TOO easy to access... presumebly it has to do with the customer psychology and "help him maintain" his decision de buy the product.

I'm no expert but I'd say it depends on your customers; if they are for example tech junkies, they may get frustrated and you'd better take undo that commit, otherwise it's best to stick with the THIRTYBEES well-thought roadmap. your Call.