thirty bees forum

Thirtybees 1.2.0 released

8 minutes ago, Francisco Ampuero said:

Buenas Tardes YANIV14.

Al parecer, al actualizar a TB v1.2 LIMPIO, primera instalación. Todo funciona muy bien!!!!

NO se borran los atributos color (excelente!) y NO hay error al editar productos (excelente!)

Muchas gracias por la Ultima Actualización !!! 

Igual aquí (Same here).

Actualizado de 1.1.0 a 1.2, usando Panda, y todo sigue funcionando perfecto. (Upgraded to 1.2 using Panda theme, all working fine).

@datakickI have to talk with you, I want to help in some things and give some vision to monetize TB project, but these weeks are being "a bit" bussy. I'll send an email soon. Thanks, Petr!

Hello

I did a fresh installation of tb1.2 and Panda, seems working fine so far, but some things do not, I did not contact sunnyto yet, however what I noticed is that editing the text in some display boxes in the homepage the background color does not work, the flash button to add html code snippets does not work and in general seems that the editor is crippled somehow.

will do more tests in the next month...

Bye

2 minutes ago, Raymond said:

Hello

I did a fresh installation of tb1.2 and Panda, seems working fine so far, but some things do not, I did not contact sunnyto yet, however what I noticed is that editing the text in some display boxes in the homepage the background color does not work, the flash button to add html code snippets does not work and in general seems that the editor is crippled somehow.

will do more tests in the next month...

Bye

They work fine for me - in fact I was jus tplaying with the flash button you mention. So perhaps something else going wrong there

I've upgraded my site and have Panda theme.. Can I ask has anyone used Prestools after upgrading.. I only ask as I was trying to use it tonight and cannot edit any products anymore. If I tick the box to edit nothing happens  .. Works OK on categories though

Capture.PNG

Edited by AndyC

13 hours ago, AndyC said:

I've upgraded my site and have Panda theme.. Can I ask has anyone used Prestools after upgrading.. I only ask as I was trying to use it tonight and cannot edit any products anymore. If I tick the box to edit nothing happens  .. Works OK on categories though

Capture.PNG

I have not used prestools before. But just installed and all seems ok for me. Checked the browser console for errors?

Thanks , Will try and take a look on my work PC tomorrow... I've just bought a new Laptop as well, but doubt it has anything to do with it... I also tried another browser with same result

I do get this error with browser console

Could not write session state file

{}

fileName: "(unknown module)"
lineNumber: undefined
operation: "move"
path: "C:\\Users\\aaaaa\\AppData\\Roaming\\Mozilla\\Firefox\\Profiles\\gf9q7l7h.default-release\\sessionstore.jsonlz4"
stack: ""
winLastError: 2
<prototype>: Object { toString: toString(), toMsg: toMsg(), stack: "", }
<empty string> SessionFile.jsm:467:17
    promise resource:///modules/sessionstore/SessionFile.jsm:467
Unchecked lastError value: Error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist. 4 background.js:2176
    send moz-extension://de012ad8-8614-461e-9ce3-b4d34c314c16/background.js:2176
Unchecked lastError value: Error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist. 12 background.js:2176

Edited by AndyC

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

We've just been told by our host that they are forcing PHP 7.4...
Is it safe to update to TB 1.2 if you're running Panda?
Or can TB 1.1.x run on PHP 7.4 without any problems (apart from warning notices in the log)?
We're currently running on PHP 7.3.

Also I'm curious if anyone here has updated a production / Live site to TB 1.2 yet and if they've run into any issues?

I'm always running the latest bleeding edge on my Live shop and I don't have any issues with it.

Latest bleeding edge (main branch - 1.3) is basically TB 1.2 with all the fixes and addons that will represent future 1.3 Version.

And it's running stable and strong 🙂

Thanks @toplakd 
However, as far as I recall you keep your site as bare-bones as possible, with the absolute minimum amount of 3rd party modules - and you don't run Panda...
I'm curious if anyone with Panda has had issues with 1.2.

Also should I go with bleeding edge 1.3 - i.e. were there any significant bugs in 1.2 that were fixed in 1.3 or is 1.2 nice and stable with 0 issues?
And can I run 1.1.x on PHP 7.4?

@datakick - your 2 cents as well pls?

Edited by Theo

You can always copy your store to different domain as a backup store with it's own copy of database and test the updates there.

This is something I always make when there are large changes in the core.

Everything tested on spare subdomain, registration, ordering, order followup etc.

And if everything works without issues, than I apply the update on live store.

1 hour ago, Theo said:

Thanks @toplakd 
However, as far as I recall you keep your site as bare-bones as possible, with the absolute minimum amount of 3rd party modules - and you don't run Panda...
I'm curious if anyone with Panda has had issues with 1.2.

Also should I go with bleeding edge 1.3 - i.e. were there any significant bugs in 1.2 that were fixed in 1.3 or is 1.2 nice and stable with 0 issues?
And can I run 1.1.x on PHP 7.4?

@datakick - your 2 cents as well pls?

If you already run 1.1.x then there is no big difference to 1.2.0 (of course, depending on what commit exactly your 1.1.x is, but I assume it's recent one)

I don't see any reasons why Panda theme shouldn't run on php74, or on thirty bees 1.2.0. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, haylau said:

I am using PHP 7.4, TB 1.2 and Panda without any issues

Sweet, that's good to hear, thank you. 

So you're running the official 1.2 release and not 1.3 Edge? 

Also I don't suppose you're running Advanced Search 4?

1 hour ago, Theo said:

Sweet, that's good to hear, thank you. 

So you're running the official 1.2 release and not 1.3 Edge? 

Also I don't suppose you're running Advanced Search 4?

Yes, 1.2 stable and we do use Advanced Search 4 all seem ok