thirty bees forum

[Free Module]Revws - Product Reviews

datakick

@datakick I am trying to modify the module sendreviewrequest to work with your module here, however my listen isnt working, I was hoping you could help. This is what I'm using now, that worked for the productcomments module, but it's not working for yours.. ``` public function hookHeader() { if(Tools::getValue('idproduct')) { if (Module::isEnabled('productcomments')) { $html = ' '; } elseif (Module::isEnabled('revws')) { $html = ' '; }

return $html;
}

} ``` Is there a small piece of js I can use to replace the above part? As you can see, right now, I'm passing the url to the product with a '#' at the end.

The javascript snippet didn't seem to do it for me, any other suggestions? It looks like this now... ``` public function hookHeader() { if(Tools::getValue('idproduct')) { if (Module::isEnabled('productcomments')) { $html = ' '; } elseif (Module::isEnabled('revws')) { $html = ' '; }

return $html;
    }
}

```

I dont want to direct them to the My Reviews page. The email I have sent out has a link to each product, which I then send them to the products page, with a '#post_review' after the url. Then I want my script snippet to take them directly to the post review popup. 0_1518892494362_Capture.PNG

I didn't see any js errors...

On product page review js is loaded asynchronously, and that might be the reason why it does not fire. Try this one, that should work if (window.location.hash.indexOf('post_review') > -1) { var action = { type: 'TRIGGER_CREATE_REVIEW', productId: id_product }; window.revws ? window.revws(action) : window.revwsData.initActions = [ action ]; }

@wakabayashi it's still under development. Unfortunately I haven't had much time to work on this lately as I'm very busy with freelance project right now.

As I can't devote as much time as I would like, the progress is very slowly. The first version could be released in (maybe) 1 week. But no promises.

@troy-roberts it uses standard prestashop Mail::Send(...), so it will use whatever transport you have set up. In case it fails to send email there should be an entry in log with some informations, look into Advanced Parameters > Logs. It's usually due to missing email translation.

0_1519045321419_ed2a952f-7bb6-40cb-9e70-c2be468052f1-image.png

@datakick said in [Free Module]Revws - Product Reviews:

new version 1.0.4 has been released that fixes this z-index bug

Updated to this version and clicking review link on product page or reviews page does nothing now. Backoffice configuration works.

Is updating merely unzipping and replacing with the new module folder, the old version folder?

Thanks.

Edit: reverted to the earlier version and it works correctly.

Edit2: thanks @datakick for assisting on this, apparently I was using the source from github and not the module fro the store itself

• 3 weeks later...

I've released version 1.0.5

• added support for krona module
  • ability to choose where you want to render review average (product extra / product buttons / nowhere)
  • render review placeholder in product block if no review exits - you can use this to align block height for product with and without reviews
  • some refactoring to make module migration easier