thirty bees forum

Help me develop killer One Page Checkout module

datakick

Hello,  not sure, but was it by Paypal through Stripe?  We expect a lot of delays here from Paypal in the last days,  confirmation from Paypal was delayed for hours and payments was also not visible directly in Paypal.  So maybe this causes in a weird database / account / number chaos in your shop?  

2 hours ago, DRMasterChief said:

Hello,  not sure, but was it by Paypal through Stripe?  We expect a lot of delays here from Paypal in the last days,  confirmation from Paypal was delayed for hours and payments was also not visible directly in Paypal.  So maybe this causes in a weird database / account / number chaos in your shop?  

No, Stripe is Stripe. You can't use PayPal via stripe. But I do think that perhaps a delay may have caused this

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 7:38 PM, haylau said:

No, Stripe is Stripe. You can't use PayPal via stripe. But I do think that perhaps a delay may have caused this

Just an update. This has occured again and I am now confident it is nothing to do with the payment system or the check out module so I will raise another question about it and post a report on gith

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DRMasterChief said:

Hi,  is there any  DEMO  of the Chex Module working in a tb store?  I really would like to see it.  thank you 

The developer is using it in his I believe. store.datakick.com I believe is it. Ours uses it as well, twighockeycompany.com

OK thank you.  Does anyone have an idea how to display the 'confirm order'  button can be placed below the row with articles? 

In Germany we have the regulation, that this button has to be below a summary with the articles, and it is not allowed to have something between the articles and the 'confirm order' button.

(There are some other regulations, too, but this is one of the important thing when we will use the Chex module).

Maybe the developer @datakick  can help with an 'German version'  🙄 

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Using the file manager.php I have managed to add product reference, title  and current stock level to the cart

By:

'name' => $prod['reference'].PHP_EOL." - ".$prod['name'].PHP_EOL." - Current Stock Level:  ".$prod[stock_quantity],

'name' => $prod['reference'].PHP_EOL." - ".$prod['name'].PHP_EOL." - Current Stock Level:  ".$prod[stock_quantity],

It looks great on the tooltip pop up

But in the normal view, I can adjust wrapping so it is all displayed but the line breaks are not being adhered to. Is there a way of forcing the line breaks in CSS to show like the tooltip?

image.thumb.png.4088d7aeac6c10cbd6c8c1eaaf675f1b.png

Possible?

I am now seriously looking into changing to Chex and getting rid of my Knowband checkout as nice as it is it can't take stripe and I can't update it.I reinstalled the module but all I get is a 500 page.. I know I ask before but is it possible to have another trial period to try and be able to sort out why it doesn't work 

thanks

39 minutes ago, AndyC said:

I am now seriously looking into changing to Chex and getting rid of my Knowband checkout as nice as it is it can't take stripe and I can't update it.I reinstalled the module but all I get is a 500 page.. I know I ask before but is it possible to have another trial period to try and be able to sort out why it doesn't work 

thanks

I'm not sure. but i suspect that you have problems with your server/settings/php - etc. i think the requirements for paypal and stripe are not fulfilled for this to work correctly.
since september or so it is mostly due to the problem with tls version etc.

if i am wrong please ignore this info.

When chex first came out I tried it and it worked fine but wasn't really any good at the time so chose supercheckout instead. I just want to check Stripe with Chex and if it works I'll be buying a 2nd licence as it works fine on my other website which is on another Host site.

2 minutes ago, AndyC said:

When chex first came out I tried it and it worked fine but wasn't really any good at the time so chose supercheckout instead. I just want to check Stripe with Chex and if it works I'll be buying a 2nd licence as it works fine on my other website which is on another Host site.

We use Stripe and PayPal with Chex and it works perfectly

29 minutes ago, AndyC said:

The other web hosting is probably not good enough.
I don't have the requirements in mind. For example, there may be a problem with the TLS version, with openssl or something else.

• 2 weeks later...

Gave up waiting for a extended trial and bought it

Although I do have a problem with it already... I have added extras and they don't show up when you go though to checkout out.

Also having a issue with payments not working correctly

Image just a example of what is needed ..Hopefully it can be done

Capture1.JPG

Also may have found another issue..

When using social log in ie logging in via facebook.When checking out it is still asking me for my name ..It should only just ask me for my address as the name is already there

Can I also ask ..When checking out you full in country first and state county and you have to do it all again when filling in address.Should it not pick that up from previous page .So it stops all this repeat of lists

Edited by AndyC