thirty bees forum

Any news on Lesley?

Acer

Hehehe. Look, I asked 18+ hours ago. I think it's reasonable to do a follow up, to keep this post / thread alive.
If you want to make a comment, you can ask the team guys why they haven't bothered to reply?

Edited by Theo
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Theo said:

Hehehe. Look, I asked 18+ hours ago. I think it's reasonable to do a follow up, to keep this post / thread alive.

Why should there be a thread like this in the first place? I'd say this is quite personal. I don't know exactly what medical treatment Lesley is going through, but I'm sure he's not thrilled to "write blogs about it".

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, datakick said:

Why should there be a thread like this in the first place? I'd say this is quite personal. I don't know exactly what medical treatment Lesley is going through, but I'm sure he's not thrilled to "write blogs about it".

The reason is that he as come out and mentioned this himself (in the thread included below).

This comes from a genuine sense of caring and well-wishes from myself and it seems from others.
Unfortunately, it's now become awkward... All we wanted to know is how he is doing (not private specifics of course).
He happens to be a big part of TB... It's great that you guys are missing the point here...

Edited by Theo

1. I am not really part of this team. I don't have any shares and I am also not paid in any means. In fact I am a merchant that contributes more to this project than most others do.
  2. I have asked Lesley in private, how is it going and he didn't respond. So either he needs recovery time or he just doesn't want to talk about it.

I understand, that you get a little nervous, when the initiator of the project is absent. On the other hand, you could use the time to improve your store or to contribute in some way. As I said in another thread: bleeding edge right now is stable like no other tb/ps software before.

In general we (merchants) expect this project to go further. But we can not even find out together, what the most important todos are. 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, DRMasterChief said:

Internet is going crazy sometimes / in these days...  this is a private thing, so... !?! 

He himself mentioned this in a thread. Community all wished him well here. So...
Is it wrong asking how the guy is doing? Not asking for private info bytw.

Edited by Theo

• 2 months later...