thirty bees forum

Release 1.0.7 is there!

Say hello to thirty bees version 1.0.7.

Release notes: - Full page cache should work now again (known bug in 1.0.6), thanks to @getdatakick. - Fixed a security flaw where customers could see shopping carts of other users when Full Page Cache was enabled. - Fixed date format for Arabic. - Fixed a potential time zone misalignment, which led to cron jobs not executing. Thanks to @doclucas and @getdatakick. - Fixed the config.xml vs. Config.xml problem on theme installation. - More PHP 7.2 compatibility.

Hundreds of translated strings by @DaoKakao, @toplakd, @yanivmirel, @elund, @m.tomasovsky, @tRACE, @Andreaevangelina, @paintspec, @selwyn, @lutek, @null, @antagony1060, @Khan27, @AmirRzd to German, Russian, Slovenian, Polish, Danish, Hebrew, Czech, Spanish, Afrikaans, British English, Azerbaijani and Persian. Thanks to all of you!

Notes to developers: - register() in config/smarty.config.inc.php changed its signature. We didn't find a module using it, but if your module does, use smartyRegisterFunktion() instead.

Upgrade procedure using the release package:

• Download the ZIP package.
  • Unpack the package.
  • DELETE the install directory from what was unpacked.
  • RENAME the admin directory to the same name as your current admin directory.
  • Perform a FULL BACKUP on your site.
  • TURN OFF all caches on your shop or or set it to force compile.
  • Upload the files that are remaining from the zip archive to your site.
  • Delete file cache/class_index.php
  • Go to the config directory and edit the settings.inc.php file, update _TB_VERSION_ to 1.0.7.
  • Now log in to your back office, the upgrade should be finished. You can turn caches back on.

~~That said, a package for the updater module is in the works, so it should appear there before too long.~~ The updater module should list the 1.0.7 release now.

Enjoy!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just few impressions about 1.0.7 caching stuff: When I just click enable and all hooks are red the front end gives me 500 and few parts of the page (very strange error, I've never seen it like that). The following days I will check what could cause this.

I also had problems logging in in BO but this I imagine was caused by not deleting the cache prior to uploading the files.

@the-rampage-rado said in Release 1.0.7 is there!:

Just few impressions about 1.0.7 caching stuff: When I just click enable and all hooks are red the front end gives me 500 and few parts of the page (very strange error, I've never seen it like that). The following days I will check what could cause this.

I also had problems logging in in BO but this I imagine was caused by not deleting the cache prior to uploading the files.

There's one more step that needs to be done when manually upgrading to newer version of thirtybees. The file cache/class_index.php must be deleted.

This file contains information about core php files and their overrides. Thirtybees tries to keep this index up to date, it gets rebuild whenever you install/uninstall modules, during system upgrade, etc. But thirtybees will not detect when you add or remove core php files manually, for example using ftp upload.

When this file is out of sync it almost always results in 500 error code. I think this is the case -- there is now core php file PageCacheKey.php, and with outdated class_index this file will not be loaded.

I've modified the first post in this thread, and added this step

@datakick

When full page cache with debug mode on, this pops up when trying to access, specifically, subcategories. I can access homepage/categories/products/everything else just fine, but subcategories give me either 500 error or a half loaded page +500 error.

Everything works fine with no error when full page cache off.

So path like this Home--->Category--->subcategory (this gives 500 error)

ERROR 2018/09/28 - 12:52:33: Modulo by zero at line 156 in file cache/smarty/compile/82/2d/37/822d37f7335ec005296c8431c06f098c9a68d082.file.product-list.tpl.php

I was on TB 1.0.4 before and full page cache was working perfectly fine.

@Purity, could you please try this: toggle all hooks from red state to green, then enable Full Page Cache again, and test the front end again?

I'm afraid I know where the problem is. If my hunch is correct, that would probably mean that Full Page Cache is beyond saving...

@datakick said in Release 1.0.7 is there!:

@Purity, could you please try this: toggle all hooks from red state to green, then enable Full Page Cache again, and test the front end again?

I'm afraid I know where the problem is. If my hunch is correct, that would probably mean that Full Page Cache is beyond saving...

Seems to work fine with everything toggled green. May I inquire as to what this might mean? lol