13 hours ago, datakick said:

I suggest you

Thank you very much for the guide 🙂

But after updating PHP to version 7.4, I have this with the Core Updater:

image.png.5c28f8601b7b2f51e10d72f3ca134c5a.png

I have Core Updater v1.6.5 and Thirty Bees Updater v1.5.4 installed

BR Elund

4 hours ago, led24ee said:

Isn't there is something wrong with PDF translations ? There are many entries with : ' mod='

Thanks for reporting this. It's both (old) bug in the core, and bug in new premium Purchases module.

I've already fixed this in Purchases module, will be part of next module release. I will create issue for core to prevent this kind of problems as well

8 minutes ago, led24ee said:

So this is somehow "bundled" with this file also ?

.../modules/purchases/views/templates/hook/product.tpl

These values appear in Products (tab - > purchases), but these can't be translate at the moment.

Yep, another issue in the module. Will be fixed

is there any possibility to try the new modules without susbscription ?

This modules are rented monthly or you can keep on using them after subscription is ended ?

Is it possible to deactivate all ads for premium modules on the listing module page ?

The support hour for certain member groups is very nice and much appreciated. I hope the nice Premium modules and the support lead to lots of supporting members!

How do we "place an order" for the included support? Can members donate their hours to a certain common goal, say adding a certain functionality (only if the donated hours are enough for that month, of course)? 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the recent update. I intend to sign up as a monthly contributor and would prefer to pay by PayPal. We have a USD paypal account, but when signing up it appears my only option to do monthly payments is from our bank account (in CAD).

Can I not do monthly payments directly from the Paypal account? PayPal is already taking a hefty chunk in exchange fees.

Thank you for the hard work.

Would it be possible in the future to get rid of the customization save button?

Also the position of the customization should be changeble via hooks.

I now have a shop with a lot of modules from different sources, some of them are incompatible some others are no longer maintained.

In the premium modules these should be available the most important ones. Maybe a list added also by the merchants should be necessary.

Unfortunately, the number of themes and modules available from thirth party are still limited.

Hi,

In lack of a better place to submit this. I did try to test the "premium module" but it won't allow me to login. Im always getting stock on this screen (attached) after i press the "login" 

Im redirected to this page : https://accounts.thirtybees.com/connect 

If i update the page im just seeing a page with my e-mail listed and a logout option.

https://accounts.thirtybees.com/account

Skærmbillede 2023-10-24 kl. 14.43.40.png

1 hour ago, Cassim said:

Hi,

In lack of a better place to submit this. I did try to test the "premium module" but it won't allow me to login. Im always getting stock on this screen (attached) after i press the "login" 

Im redirected to this page : https://accounts.thirtybees.com/connect 

If i update the page im just seeing a page with my e-mail listed and a logout option.

https://accounts.thirtybees.com/account

I looked into logs, and it looks like your site isn't reachable from our accounts server. Your site renders some sort of captcha/challenge, which blocks integration.

On 10/24/2023 at 4:41 PM, datakick said:

I looked into logs, and it looks like your site isn't reachable from our accounts server. Your site renders some sort of captcha/challenge, which blocks integration.

That seems to be due to Cloudflare then. 
Don't you support that? 
Can you share some more information on how or what i can look for to "whitelist" you ?

On 10/13/2023 at 10:51 AM, zen said:

is there any possibility to try the new modules without susbscription ?

This modules are rented monthly or you can keep on using them after subscription is ended ?

Is it possible to deactivate all ads for premium modules on the listing module page ?

Its a service / rent fee. To our considerations a very good value for the cost. Just one member and whole team can use it. And some as the purchase module can be big time savers. Also the fee makes it possible to update the modules to the requests and needs of users.

is there any possibility to try the new modules without susbscription ? No but you can take a subscription for a month or so.

Is it possible to deactivate all ads for premium modules on the listing module page ? Yes become a silver member or higher.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2023 at 12:22 PM, Briljander said:

Shouldn't you also make some advertising on the webpage for the premium modules?

To attract new people to TB?

Yes will do this in upcoming months is the plan. We also looking for some new post about why you should choose TB. Maybe someone is willing to invest sometime there?

On 10/14/2023 at 5:22 PM, 30knees said:

The support hour for certain member groups is very nice and much appreciated. I hope the nice Premium modules and the support lead to lots of supporting members!

How do we "place an order" for the included support? Can members donate their hours to a certain common goal, say adding a certain functionality (only if the donated hours are enough for that month, of course)? 

You can use the hour in the same month and 1 one hour we can do small improvements or help with hopefully a big effect. Currently if not used it will be used for general improvements of the project.

I love the idea of donating the hours to a project. Will think about it and keep it mind (we would need to built some infrastructure for it)!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Smile said:

Is it possible to deactivate all ads for premium modules on the listing module page ? Yes become a silver member or higher.

So we are coming back to have a marketplace with adds like Prestashop did  on 1.6 and 1.7 version on the back office, but Presta definitly stopped it on 8 and 9 versions.. it's not the best move on my opinion.. I loved the fact that TB was not forced to be linked to commercials and datas sniffing.

Is there any possibility to try the new modules without susbscription ? No but you can take a subscription for a month or so.

So => NO

I asked if a free test was available not a payed one, specially when you gave time for the project

==================

I am not against donations at all.. it can be time, skills, money... but I don't like adds and renting services, and this is a bug surprise.. words could have been spread before.. maybe make community voting for this ? we'll see what the future will bring to TB world.

Don't take it as a subscription or paid service. Take it as a gift from the maintainers to the community of supporters that help fund (at least for now) VERY SMALL part of the expenses behind this project.

If you don't want to subscribe you can still use every other part of this software for free and I have not seen any announcements regarding changes in this area.

• Like 2

@the.rampage.rado I think you summarize it nicely. The supporter and general income is very limited. I think it covers less than 0,5% of the cost we are making.

@zen Yes it can be in money and time. I agree ads are a pain in the ass. 😉 Rudely said. I don't think the advertisements in module selection (and in general) are any intrusive and I don't think 15 USD for a installation is a lot of many for the modules you get and the modules that will come in the future. They will increase income and save time operating a store. We like to give but also built a community, and we need some small income to grow TB and maintain it. I take your comments serious as devoted member and will keep them in mind! Overall I think it is a very complete system which still functions very well without any payment. But I am sure any seller will hugely benefit from the modules!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 10/10/2023 at 7:25 PM, elund said:

Looks like version 1.5 is not available in Core Updater (I have updated to the latest version) ?

image.png.abe92dee82677703ca87ec16f00f665f.png

Besides that, fantastic news! Best TB week in 3 years. First a new Panda Theme - then this 🙂

Thanks, Elund

Indeed the newest Panda Theme for TB works like a charm.

• Like 1

BEFORE jumping into another pool of sharks, I would have rather seen a module created that would SAVE (as a zip file so it could easily be reinstalled) each module that you use in your current store. I really want this for my existing stores (PS 1.6.1.4, and TB 1.3.0 which I am reluctant to upgrade to 1.4.0 because I guarantee it will break) now. At least if this were available, one could restore module by module for whatever the latest release of the (or last installed and working) module(s) or modules that get broken when you "upgrade" a module.

My position above is because I have never, never, ever had a migration from any version of prestashop OR thirty bees that has been error free!

I have several wordpress websites, one of which is critical for one of my business operations, and that server recently crashed. Apparently the server had been having issues for some time and when it finally crashed, the hosting provider was unable to restore all of the hosted sites from their backups - my site was one of those. And guess what? The backups I had from my "automated" configuration were completely useless! It was ONLY the manual backups that I took as part of maintaining and modifying the code to the site that allowed me to restore that site. One of the most critical plugins (aka modules) that provided that capability was the "Download Plugins and Themes from Dashboard" by WPFactory - I WISH TB would provide such a module.

1 hour ago, Euria said:

Indeed the newest Panda Theme for TB works like a charm.

Yeah, last time I tried to "update" panda theme for TB, Jonny wanted to charge me for a whole new license. I guess his idea of a "lifetime license" is ONLY for the version you paid for - updates are considered "upgrades" that one should pay for. He ultimately gave me access to an update, but it did not work, so we have parted ways. I am now working on a TB 1.4.0 site that uses a customized theme based on the Community Default Theme.

4 hours ago, zen said:

On my opinion it is not the best move for TB future. I feel like a barrier has been crossed.. we'll see what's next ^^

I think it's a good move because tb needs to generate income if tb is ever to become more than just Smile's side-project that his business benefits from and we all mooch off of. I'm still, unfortunately, skeptical about whether tb can grow sufficiently to attract third-party module developers or even enough so datakick gets  some additional support. But I wish the project all the best.

• Like 1