thirty bees forum

MailChimp Thirtybees module: subscriber sync does not work

Chandra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I will be taking this message. to write a little about the mailchimp module. Its still not working on the newest version 1.1.5

Here is what mailchimp did send back. So what to do about this. ? We have still a multistore error. So we are unable to sync on multistore. We still have errors with sync of e-commerce orders. We still have errors with sync of products We still have errors with sync of abandon carts.

Anyone know if their is a update coming soon. ?

Mailchimp error : ``` Notice: Undefined index: mergefields in /home/xxx/publichtml/modules/mailchimp/mailchimp.php on line 2520

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxx/public_html/modules/mailchimp/mailchimp.php on line 2520

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxx/publichtml/modules/mailchimp/mailchimp.php:2520) in /home/xxx/publichtml/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 2173 ```

``` Thank you again for coming into chats today. So, I took a look at this with my team, and there does appear to be a few things going on here, which would cause this to happen.

In regards to the Product not showing, we were unable to see it from the backend as well. Because of this, I would recommend working with your developer, of if you feel comfortable in the API, and having you make a new POST request to /ecommerce/stores/store_id/products creating that listing. Here is a resource on this: http://developer.mailchimp.com/documentation/mailchimp/reference/ecommerce/stores/products/#%20

I have additionally enabled a backend API tracking tool to watch the activity coming over from this call for the next 48 hours, so if you do not see the Product show, please do start a new chat with us and we can definitely dig in further to that.

As for the e-commerce orders not showing, we aren't seeing a CID specified for the orders, so they won't show up in reports. So, if someone clicks through a campaign to order a product, the store integration would need to be able log that, grab the CID, and include the CID in the request to create the product. Usually that means storing a cookie in the subscriber's browser then referencing that cookie any time a purchase is made to see if a campaign was clicked through to get there.

Of course, if you have any questions or would like any clarification, please start a new chat with us. And we would be happy to assist further. In the meantime, take care and have a good one, Martin!```

@mdekker Thanks for that. We have been looking for a mailchimp module that was able to work. But even after @Firmaconnect-net have been fixing some issues on the module it still don't work 100% on multistore.

Im sure you can try to contact him, to hear what he did change. So that we can get a better module all over.

But hope your fixes here will make it work. And hope that the message from mailchimp their will be a help. Also.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

i installed th emailchimp module, added the api key

synced everything, i dont see any contacts or products in mailchimp tough..

What is going wrong?

EDIT: seems it had to sync for a while or so, its working now

Edited by sennevb
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi guys.

So i just realized that when someone subscribes to my newsletter on my store, the email address doesn't go across to Mailchimp.

However, when I add a subscriber directly to Mailchimp, it syncs to the list on my store. How do I get the store subscribers to go across to mailchimp?

I've tried importing my contacts from the Mailchimp configuration page and still nothing.

• 3 years later...