thirty bees forum

[Free Module]Revws - Product Reviews

datakick

Error Permission denied page

cannot see anything resembling efivfj  and have gone over every link on the email , they all say email action id.. Suppose I will have to wait until a customer contacts me asking why they can't leave a review  

New versions 1.2.2 (free) and 2.2.2 (premium) has just been released:

• fixed PHP 7.4 deprecation warnings
  • fixed database tables charset -- it's not possible to use smileys in review content
  • fixed microdata in js code -- rich metadata were emitted only in .tpl templates. Now they are also in DOM nodes created by javascript
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 2/15/2019 at 6:40 AM, datakick said:

The auto-login functionality exists only in premium version, and it's tied up to email record. Every sent review request email is tracked in database, and it includes private security key needed to perform the auto login.

Is the auto-login functionality still working for everyone in version 2.2.2? A customer forwarded an email and the auto-login doesn't work. 

23 minutes ago, 30knees said:

Is the auto-login functionality still working for everyone in version 2.2.2? A customer forwarded an email and the auto-login doesn't work. 

Works for me. For example https://demo.getdatakick.com/en/module/revws/EmailAction?id=202&action=review&product-id=3&rating=5&secret=701dd91582bb679d998cc19d402653e6

3 hours ago, led24ee said:

Is there also info about review request. I mean when customer buys 10 items then it is 1 email for item or one email for order ? How are customer selected ? Maybe someone don't need this, how can I unselect ?

Check the demo, there are settings where you can automate which customers get a review request. It's by order status. They get 1 email for the order. It's a very nice module, I'd recommend getting it.

• 3 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, rubben1985 said:

@datakick Any way to display the store reviews in a paticular CMS? Any kind of html/javascript code that I could put a page so it is displayed?

Regards

Hi,

it's not possible to do that via CMS content. You can, however, include hook displayRevwsReviewList into your smarty template. Something like this:

{hook h='displayRevwsReviewList' 
  allowPaging=true 
  order='date' 
  pageSize=3
}

This hook can take following parameters:

• displayReply - display shop replies or not. Allowed values: true | false. Default true
  • displayCriteria - controls how to display criteria breakdown. Allowed values: inline | side | false. Default value is the one set up in your settings
  • reviewStyle - controls review style. Allowed values: item | item-with-product. Default value item
  • order - how to order reviews in list. Allowed values: date | usefulness | author | product | title | content | grade | id. Default is date
  • orderDir - order in descending or ascending - Allowed values: desc | asc. Default value desc
  • pageSize - how many reviews should be displayed on one page. Default 5 reviews
  • allowPaging - controls if paging is allowed or not. Default value true
  • product - display reviews for specific product only
  • customer - display reviews submitted by specific customer
  • guest - display reviews submitted by specific anonymous visitor
  • category - display reviews for products from with specific category
  • categoryTree - display reviews for products from with specific category and all its subcategories
  • manufacturer - display reviews for products from specific manufacturer

Looks like it's not possible to filter reviews to display store reviews only. I'll add this functionality to the next version of the module. If you need this functionality urgently, send me a PM, I'll tell how you can modify the module to support this

@datakick no hurries for this function. I discover I can use the store reviews page to introduce a couple of hooks (before and after) so I can create what I need for now, at the end it is the same result. However this function is not very useful to include reviews in other places so if you include the feature to include the reviws via cms content, would be interesting to play in marketing with it.

What I would really appreciate to have is the function to unifying all the stores reviews so all stores can share them (At the end all stores is the same company). For the moment, We are going to "copy-paste" the reviews of each store in the others, but is is going to be a little tedious to maintain. That would be a good improvement for us 🙂

Second sugerence for future features: including videos would be also VERY interesting (like amazon does, and we all know how decisice they are to convince people to trust in a product)

Edited by rubben1985

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi

Is there a way I can get people to go straight to the product rather than to the sign in page.. I am loosing a lot of reviews as people can't get to the product, as most of my orders are done by guests.

works for me but I do have a account, seems to be guest accounts that are being asked to log in first

Edited by AndyC

On 1/8/2021 at 8:15 PM, AndyC said:

works for me but I do have a account, seems to be guest accounts that are being asked to log in first

That shouldn't be a problem - both normal and guest accounts are the same thing, they should be logged in correctly. 

On 1/10/2021 at 10:43 AM, AndyC said:

I was just asking as every guest who tries to leave a review only gets as far as the log in page and never goes further as if they can't log in.. As the last page they are on is the log in page

Weird. Could you five me access to your back office, so I could investigate?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2021 at 9:15 PM, AndyC said:

I decided to uninstall the module and reinstall as that normally works to fix issues.

After I reinstalled I had 2 orders come though and now they not showing up at all in the module

What could have gone wrong

What do you mean 'Orders not showing up' ? In Automation tab?

13 hours ago, AndyC said:

Yikes , have also noticed all my reviews have been deleted...Can you get them back from a SQL database backup

That's unfortunate. You must have uninstalled, or reset, the module.

Of course it's possible to extract the reviews from database backup. You will need to restore your backup to new database name, and then copy all tables that starts with tb_revws_%

Note that the revws module have export functionality, you should regularly export all the reviews from it, and save them somewhere. 

Have a nice day.

On 1/26/2021 at 2:29 PM, AndyC said:

yeah Automation

This shouldn't happen. In automation tab, all orders are displayed -- the sql do not filter out any order. 

This suggests you have some database inconsistency in the core order / order detail tables.