thirty bees forum

New General Data Protection Regulation 2018-05-25

zimmer-media

Hi, maybe we got the point..... please see the things in other countries !! In Germany (and most EU) it is not possible to not allow returns (for 99,5% of all items), so you can´t exclude such things in ToS here. It is regulated by law.

I am not able to translate all these things, maybe Google translater will work and if you are interested, please find the following two things (and a lot of more which i can find in minutes):

https://www.it-recht-kanzlei.de/h%C3%A4kchen-setzen-agb-bestellprozess.html https://www.it-recht-kanzlei.de/2/DieLoesungmitHakenfuerAGBDatenschutzerklaerungWiderrufsbelehrungCoeinMuss/bestellvorgang-bestellprozess.html

in the 2nd you can find: ....Online retailers are legally not forced to customize the ordering process in their webshop so that their customers confirm the acceptance of the terms and conditions or the privacy policy and cancellation policy with a check mark. A clear reference to the terms and conditions and this information, combined with the possibility for the customer to retrieve and read through, is sufficient.

but please let´s finish this here, focus should be on GDPR only

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, thanks! Hadn't thought of anything like that :)

@mdekker said in New General Data Protection Regulation 2018-05-25:

Thanks @Viklemagi, I'll pass it on to @SnowyCat

If you want to add a translucent background to the page in order to focus on the cookie consent bar you can use either CSS or Javascript: CSS: css [aria-label="cookieconsent"] { outline: 9999px solid rgba(0, 0, 0 , 0.5); }

Native JavaScript: js var consentBar = document.querySelector('[aria-label="cookieconsent"]'); if (consentBar) { consentBar.style.outline = '9999px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, .5)'; }

jQuery: js $('[aria-label="cookieconsent"]').css('outline', '9999px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, .5)');

Have installed the 1.7 PS official onto TB 1.0.4 and PS 1.6.1.18. It installs on both (had to change min-version), delete data works in admin on both. Get data in front as .pdf works only on PS, and checkboxes doesn't work on neither :) It seems that module is almost same for both 1.6 and 1.7 as it has all the needed templates.

Change the min-version in install script. Only what is not working is Consent boxes in the front, and same in admin area - the consent tab does not save as it exits. And GDPR has no button in MyAccount area, just text, but exporting my data works.

How far is Thirtybees with it's own GDPR solution?

Thank you. Dejan

1.7 module does not work correctly. I was just testing it. Showing consent's does not work in front office, neither enabling/disabling them in backoffice.

You could try if this free one works. https://www.tecnoacquisti.com/en/free-modules/60-prestashop-free-gdpr-compliance-rgpd-2016679-.html

Have not tested again the 1.7 module on TB. Only things that are to do are commenting following lines in file psgdpr.php // $this->psversion = (bool)versioncompare(PSVERSION_, '1.6', '>='); // $this->psversionscompliancy = array('min' => '1.6', 'max' => PSVERSION_); Than module installs without problems, but as said before everything works except consent boxes (front and admin settings). And in my account there is no nice button for "My Personal Data" link where one can download all his information.

Module can be easily downloaded if you install test 1.7 store for obtaining the module. Than just copy it to your TB install for further testing.

@snowycat

We are looking forward to this. ! Do you know when. ?

And will it have all the function needed. ?

Art. 8 GDPR - Conditions applicable to child's consent The processing of the personal data of a child shall be lawful only if the child is at least 16 years old. Our module has a checkbox to confirm the legal age. Art. 15 GDPR - Right of access by the data subject The data subject has access to the personal data by request. They are able to view / download this from their account. Art. 20 GDPR - Right to data portability Upon request, a package of the personal data is available to download, giving the data subject the option of portability. Art. 17 GDPR - Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) The data subject can request the erasure or anonymization of their personal data. This can be actioned by the store admin in the PrestaShop back-office. Art. 7 - GDPR Conditions for consent (2) Clarity of consent The request for consent is presented in a manner which is clearly distinguishable from the other matters, in an intelligible and easily accessible form. Art. 7 - GDPR Conditions for consent (3) Withdrawal of consent The data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time using the "Control my Privacy" option.

For those of you who would like to test/use official prestashop gdpr module, I've ported their free ps17 version to ps16 / thirtybees (credits for the idea goes to @toplakd).

...download link was removed, because original ps17 module is not entirely open-sourced...

@lesley, you are right, there are many parts of the code that's not released under open source license. They are licensed unter this --- which is not a license at all. But I guess that doesn't mean I can use it anyway.... so sorry folks, no ported GDPR module :)

I think, coupled with the copyright and trademark lines makes it closed source. We looked at the code and wanted to borrow some of it, but we decided agaInst it for that reason. I did ask @mickaelandrieu about it, but he does not work on that team.

Is there a module (for us unlucky ppl that still use ps1.6) that can check what modules need some GDPR love? sunnytoo said they will release a GDPR compatable theme next week. but what about the other modules ?

Thanks @datakick

The more I look at the GDPR the more I get confused. eg today I bought the module from prestashop official and it doesn't have the "under16" and cookie consent. Other modules https://addons.prestashop.com/en/legal/31185-gdpr-compliance-pro.html have per module cookie consent. man....