thirty bees forum

Feature Request Time!

• 2 weeks later...

As I'm evaluating several shop systems to "update" my main shop by 2024 I took a look at nopCommerce which has some nice features although the whole system seems not to be very convenient to use.

The features I found very useful and wonder if they could be realized in further TB versions are:

General setting

1) Languages can be installed and selected if they are available in front or not. (useful when having employees with other languages than customers)

2) When multiple languages are installed there is no need to enter information (e.g. product) for all languages. There is a standard input and then the other languages. The standard field has to be filled in, but the other languages not. If there is an entry it will be used and if not it will be displayed standard.

image.png.3fb9fa42c54df057e58579d08ef1e869.png

Products

3) Product available to buy end time  (very helpful when having products which are only available for a certain time and then automatically get offline)

4) max. quantity than can be put into cart (helpful when having limited quantity and want to prevent one customer to buy all)

Edited by undecided
entered numbers to make it easier and to comply with answer from "the.rampage.rado"

1 hour ago, undecided said:

As I'm evaluating several shop systems to "update" my main shop by 2024 I took a look at nopCommerce which has some nice features although the whole system seems not to be very convenient to use.

The features I found very useful and wonder if they could be realized in further TB versions are:

General setting

Languages can be installed and selected if they are available in front or not. (useful when having employees with other languages than customers)

When multiple languages are installed there is no need to enter information (e.g. product) for all languages. There is a standard input and then the other languages. The standard field has to be filled in, but the other languages not. If there is an entry it will be used and if not it will be displayed standard.

image.png.3fb9fa42c54df057e58579d08ef1e869.png

Products

Product available to buy end time  (very helpful when having products which are only available for a certain time and then automatically get offline)

max. quantity than can be put into cart (helpful when having limited quantity and want to prevent one customer to buy all)

1 and 4 are available currently to TB and 3 I believe is anti-customer practice. 2 is available for names of products but not other fields.

31 minutes ago, the.rampage.rado said:

1 and 4 are available currently to TB and 3 I believe is anti-customer practice. 2 is available for names of products but not other fields.

Thanks for reply. Just checked your answers.

1) works, but has flaws. If the admin user uses a language not active in store front, the seo -> friendly URL does not work properly.

2) would be great if the standard input (or standard language) would be displayed for all fields if there is no specific language entry.

3) depends on viewing point. I have many articles which are only on sale (from the manufacturer) for a certain time and as I do not stock all items I sometimes face the problem that I forget to take items offline when they are not available anymore. (sounds maybe weird, but when having about 1000 items online which have limited shelf lives too, you wont stock them all)

4) could not find the option.only found "available quantities for sale" which belongs on whole stock and "Minimum quantity" which is the opposite of what I want.

Thanks for coming back to me.

For 1, it is not a problem for using the shop at all, it's only a convenience problem as the admin user with a language not active in store front can't check how the seo -> friendly URL looks like. I have attached two pictures to show what I mean.

The current test environment is as follows.

Languages installed: English, Japanese, German
Languages active in store front: English, Japanese

This picture shows how seo -> friendly URL looks like when the admin user uses English (or Japanese)

ScreenshotEN.thumb.png.ceee152fd219f32c8823818541480523.png

This picture shows how seo -> friendly URL looks like when the admin user uses Geman (not active in store front)

ScreenshotDE.thumb.png.fcf6d40600f0c44525b5651564aebe13.png

For 2, good point. Never saw it that way. Always good to exchange ideas and opinions with others.

• 1 month later...

A great function will be for Cart Rules 

Right now we can filter based on 

• Countries
  • Shipping 
  • Customersgroups
  • Other cart rules
  • Items/products conditions (total amount or value - all based on "items", "suppliers", "features", "brand" and "category")

But what im really missing here is a option to filter based on this :

• Currency 
  • Regional/Zones (like EU, Nordics, LATAM, Oceania, and so on) 

We are running multiple currency, but for a currency like $ our earings a really low, so we like to offer a cart rule to other currenys but $, same goes for some specific zones like Turkey/Oceania/Asia, we don't like to offer a cart rule here.

Can this functions be added? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any way that new business client registration can be normal process ? At the moment teher is "Clien name" where You can put company data also. And then there is "Client address" where You can put all this again. I have no idea why there was need for this, but can this all be done in one place ?

• 1 month later...
On 10/22/2021 at 3:29 AM, The Pellet Guy said:

I have a little request which maybe of interest to a few that use specific prices  for multiple combinations and groups

My example  

I currently have the groups

Retail end user  (rrp)  no specific price required

Wholesale (resellers)  specific price required

Product testers specific prices required

Sponsored Anglers specific prices required

Combinations

I might have a liquid product for example that has 4 flavours in 2 different sized bottles and the price is different for each user group and each bottle size,  4 x 4 x 2  thats without multi store

So you can see I have many possible combinations  setting them all up isnt a massive issue just a little time consuming and part of the product building / developement however editing them for price changes is a massive task or genrally fixing a mistake as each has to be deleted and redone, some kind of live edit,  example the value box, is it possible make it clickable and editable?, this would be a huge deal breaker and save hours and hours of time for those that use many combinations and groups.  the current function allows you to pick, group, shop, currency etc, then either all combos or an individual combination, to be able to select multyple options from this area of the cart would be massive 

to date I have not seen a module other than the likes of store commander that would actually allow this and im not sure store commander would work with Bees

If the part highlighted below would allow a click and edit that would be awesome

image.thumb.png.a43bab696eb9e6a405bd17b6a81ea576.png

From the screen shot below

if the ability to select multyple combinations was allowed, it would save time and there would be a lot less specific prices, you currently have to do each seperate unless you make a product for each combination.

im not sure if that would save on DBase usage and load but would imaging it would

image.thumb.png.835ed5cd9ecb454699f428889b2a9d7a.png

I hope that all makes sense  just a little idea injection

We are discussing this point in our Spanish TB group and definitely yes: it would be a HUGE plus for TB to be able to edit products, prices and some fields massively, so we can save lots of hours. Even more if product and combinations could be connected to suppliers excels/CSV (but we can study how to extend this, I understand each supplier works so different).

It would be amazing if this could be part of the native functions. @datakick Are you thinking on add this to TB soon? I have a related / alternative idea that I want to discuss with you, but it works out of TB (connected, but little more complex).

If this could be included natively, I know hundreds of stores would come to TB with eyes closed.

Thanks for your attention, team!

PS: (I think you didn't receive my last email, I'll send another one)

PS2: I understand your Datakick manager does this, honestly for some of us is so technical so we don't know how to make it work. Maybe you want to adapt it and include it on Premium Modules? It could work so good too 😉

Edited by danwarrior