thirty bees forum

Help me develop killer One Page Checkout module

datakick

7 hours ago, spidawebs said:

Yes, like I said in my original post, I already did that....

How does it know which checkout version to use? Will your module be the default when it is installed and my IP address is whitelisted? It's just it doesn't seem to be doing that.

I have similar problem as spidawebs. Despite activating the module and adding my IP the module does not work. I see only the menu and footer.

Edited by Adik

Very strange. I can't reproduce this problem -- I run this module on my demo account, in production on store, and on localhost without any issues or problems. I guess there must be some settings or module you guys are using that interfere with the module. Is anyone willing to give me back office access so I could investigate more?

Great to see you've completed this module.
I've been waiting for a one page checkout module for TB since the one I used on PS is not compatible.

I was checking out the demo for it.
Where is the account creation button in it?
Are you able to create an account during the checkout process with this or is it a simply a guest checkout unless you're already logged in?
The demo seems to be getting stuck for me on verifying email address.

*edit* demo seems to be working now.
I see how it works. Looks good. Might purchase it soon.

Edited by Purity

On 4/17/2019 at 7:00 AM, datakick said:

Very strange. I can't reproduce this problem -- I run this module on my demo account, in production on store, and on localhost without any issues or problems. I guess there must be some settings or module you guys are using that interfere with the module. Is anyone willing to give me back office access so I could investigate more?

Hello Petr, I will prepare a subdomain with test shop and send details to your e-mail.

• Like 2

I'm testing it on the demo. I see that is not possible to choose a different shipping country unless you back to the top of the page. how about letting the user choose a different address with a different country (from saved ones?) and if the payment method is compatible leave all as already selected.

And in case the user has already addresses saved, how about let it choose one of them before the payment methods instead of asking for the country.

If I choose the custom payment and then I click edit to change it there is an empty payment method selected too:

http://recordit.co/UhoQurxpte

UhoQurxpte.gif

• 4 weeks later...

No problem..

Now that I've had a look . Is it not possible to remove some spacing between Personal details .The gaps between each box is quite big and would help shorten the whole page.

On the whole it is very nice and does make sense with the layout

Edited by AndyC

This is just a default design. It's intended to be light and spacey, because that's what I personally like. I hate too many information on a page. But it's just my opinion. You can, of course, modify css that comes with the module and adjust it according to your needs.

In this case, you will want to target .chex-row, .chex-input or .chex-input-label css classes. For example add this to your theme's css file:

.chex-row {
  margin-top: 0px;
  margin-bottom: 0px;
}

On 4/30/2019 at 4:56 PM, FooLab said:

I'm testing it on the demo. I see that is not possible to choose a different shipping country unless you back to the top of the page. how about letting the user choose a different address with a different country (from saved ones?) and if the payment method is compatible leave all as already selected.

And in case the user has already addresses saved, how about let it choose one of them before the payment methods instead of asking for the country.

If I choose the custom payment and then I click edit to change it there is an empty payment method selected too:

http://recordit.co/UhoQurxpte

UhoQurxpte.gif

is this only a payment method missconfiguration?

@datakick when trying to find this module I realised it was not very easy. A few imputs:

1- I couldn't find it in TB marketplace

2- I could find in in your web (https://www.getdatakick.com) ->other modules> not listed. (more modules missing in comparison with https://store.getdatakick.com/)

3- You listed your subdomain https://store.getdatakick.com/ address in this topic but there is no reciprocal link between this and the main web https://www.getdatakick.com/

Hope it helps!

• Like 1

Tested out and looks to work pretty well. Doesn't work with my payment module, 2checkout, though so can't implement. Also would be nice if tax was hidden when null instead of taking up screen space.

Edited by x97wehner

On 6/6/2019 at 11:29 PM, Kleijn36 said:

@datakick unfortunately the module isn't compatible with my payment module (Mollie) and Shipment module (sendcloud), it doesnt redirect tot the PSP provider. Payment method is visible but cant select it.

Ouch, is this confirmative?

I am still with Mollie since it just works most of the time. I can not say about other payment integration solutions I had with PS/TB the last 10years. And I am not aware of an alternative as European at the moment so it would be nice if Datakick OnePageCheckout would work nicely with Mollie. Perhaps it does and configuration is wrong or need some tuning?

PS:

Is there a demo version of OPC I could install on my testserver?