thirty bees forum

thirty bees 1.1.0 Preview

14 hours ago, yaniv14 said:

is it possible to add Niara theme to crowdin?

This will happen as part of the release.

And I hope I don't forget to copy community-theme-default translations to Niara, because as far as I can see, they're pretty much the same. Niara is about looking good, so mostly Sass/CSS changes.

It should not be compatible or should not break the compatibility?

Because if you update smarty there were controversial opinions if current themes work with the new version you choose. If I remember this was the main issue and you said 1.1 will break some compatibility exactly because of that... Or plans have changed since?

It should not break compatibility, but it would be something I would test with a dev site just to be sure. We did not test against the warehouse theme, that developer does not cooperate with our project, so its difficult for us to test with. 

Yes, I know 'he's too busy making big bucks supporting for 1.7' and does not want to make new item and sell few more licenses for TB.

If the needed changes are small can they come from the comunity? I believe the theme should keep some form of support because together with Panda it's the most used theme for TB.

Any plans for beta stage, final release for 1.1?

Edited by the.rampage.rado

If I find time in the following days I'll run few tests.

I mean if there are 2-3 commits of fixes in the theme can this be patched are released in the wild as 'unofficial fix'...

I'm glad that at least Panda's dev is here and support his clients and the project!

Edited by the.rampage.rado

• 2 weeks later...

Tried to install it today: Constants may only evaluate to scalar values

I am still on php 5.6 so that may be a problem.

tb110.thumb.jpg.09fbbedf65572afc153faf73c3197fd2.jpg

Something different. Just curious. TB 1.1 has a lot of new hooks. Prestashop 1.7.6 has 200+ new hooks too. Is there any coordination?

image.png

image.png

56 minutes ago, musicmaster said:

Tried to install it today: Constants may only evaluate to scalar values

I am still on php 5.6 so that may be a problem.

This problem is already fixed. If you want to continue testing, replace the `define` with `const`, as shown here

14 hours ago, musicmaster said:

...I am still on php 5.6 so that may be a problem....

I faced the same problem. For me tb v1.1.0 works fine with php in version range 7.0 to 7.2 (Fresh installation && all php settings were set according to tb recommendations, MariaDB 10.3) 

With php v5.6 lot of notices && warnings, with php v7.3.5 I couldn't enter to BO (with php v7.3 still looking possible issue on my side - maybe I missed something).

Edit: Anyway - great work guys

Edited by PepeLopez

Modules and themes catalog is empty. How can I add translation ? I have translataion for community-default. How can I add community-default theme. It's present when i look via FTP, but how to "activate" this ?

EDIT: Got it.

Edited by led24ee

This is because bleeding edge is mirroring 1.0.x branch, while 1.1.0 pre-release is based on 1.1.x branch. That means that bleeding edge will give you only bugfixes implemented since from 1.0.8. New features or other 1.1.0 specific commits are in 1.1.x branch only.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2019 at 11:37 AM, Traumflug said:

Your fix looks good!

https://github.com/thirtybees/niara/commit/61440184b371d09ea91069e0b790b01e11b130e4

Maybe the first time we see delivery times for all carriers 🙂

I found exactly the same problem with the Panda template.

Note that it doesn't happen in all configurations. In a fresh installation with only the default carriers I didn't see the problem. However, In a live shop with installed carriers I did see it. That isn't strange when you how deep the routine is in the code.

deliver.jpg.dd761afa8370646ce203cc5b62c8ffbd.jpg

Edited by musicmaster

Modules and themes catalog is empty for me.  Normal?

One page checkout was broken but got it fixed with the proposition that can be found on page one.

Now, I have the same problem as Slick:  All carriers logos are a no show.

Edited by movieseals