thirty bees forum

Thirty Bees Future Announcement

Hi all

We understand that a lot of us have been wondering what has been going on and if Thirty Bees will continue. Everyone being quiet hasn't been helping, we know.

Please see this post as assurance that we're on it 👍

We can't divulge much at the moment but suffice to say there is currently something in the works. We had hoped to say something to you all sooner. Unfortunately the negotiations has been taking a lot longer than initially expected. However, we feel pretty close and hope to have a proper announcement soon.

One of the Core developers is involved so that should be reassuring. Can't say who just yet though. Either way, you'll be happy.

For now, keep your fingers crossed, and please continue your contributions in the forum and keep using Thirty Bees. Also, please show your support by liking this post.

There is a bright future for TB and we'd love to see your continued involvement, support and participation.

More soon. Watch this space! 

• Like 28
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, toplakd said:

I just don't understand why new account was needed for making this post?

You could have used your regular account for this message.

There are mainly personal accounts here. So basically this account was created to post "Official" statements. Quite logical I would say (Unless there is other official account)
Still, anyone could've created "Member" account. @Messenger Bee Maybe upgrade this account to Moderator/Admin etc?

As long as it's a "Member" It's safe to assume it may be a troll account!

On the other hand. It's interesting who wants to take this project over 🙂 @datakick already stated that he does not want. @Traumflug hmm... interesting 🙂 Praying for well being of a project 🙂

1 minute ago, toplakd said:

Official statements would be posted by official members and not by new single post member account.

Can't quite agree here (maybe a personal matter). I think it's a company that should post such messages. Not its members. Not every member should be allowed to post official statements, so only selected ones should have access to this account.

Still, this account privileges should be elevated to @Messenger Bee a minimum of credibility.

• Like 1

@toplakd @Kashir2000 No, it is true. I think everyone here knows about my health issues being the reason I cannot really continue forward with thirty bees. So a couple of months ago I started exploring having someone buy me out and take over the project. I found a group of active users in the community who were up to the challenge. thirty bees will be under new control shortly with renewed vigor led by new owners. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, lesley said:

I found a group of active users in the community who were up to the challenge. thirty bees will be under new control shortly with renewed vigor led by new owners. 

Hi, 

Yes this is official. And we now have Moderator status, thanks to @lesley

We had to post without it as it was becoming apparent that more and more people were getting concerned about TB's current status and future.

So we thought we'd let you all know quickly that something is in the works. Even though nothing is finalised as yet. Apologies for any confusion caused by posting without Moderator status. 

We will let you know once we have some new information to share, which could be within the next few weeks. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Just letting you know guys I have few own modules.. Some of their functionality can be part of TB core like HTTP2 push, fast XML export with configurable schema.. I will share on github with community when Its ready and find spare time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

The person who owns the url starts by asking 

• 5 x gross revenue for 18 months, then adds a lot like
  • $70K for "a tax bill"  in bullish style, with no reply to offers.

Revenue is probably stuff like $1000 a month for Paypal and Cloudways Hosting referral, but he wants a non-disclosure agreement before detailing. He put details of virtual office and server costs on a google doc for a while. They just about balance the voluntary subscriptions that some supporters make.

Edited by veganline